Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Could This Be Actually True? (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be Actually True? (pix) (534 Views)

Is The Reptilians Conspiracy Theories Actually True Or Hogwash ? / Is This Information Actually True About Peter Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Actually True? (pix) by donvoice(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
I came across this picture online and after looking at it twice, I agree it is full of wisdom.

Do you actually think the cartoonist is right?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Actually True? (pix) by Daddysidhan: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
The terrorist republic of the arrewa north is gone.
Re: Could This Be Actually True? (pix) by EngrXrix(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=donvoice post=100673255]I came across this picture online and after looking at it twice, I agree it is full of wisdom.
Re: Could This Be Actually True? (pix) by EngrXrix(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
donvoice:
I came across this picture online and after looking at it twice, I agree it is full of wisdom.

Do you actually think the cartoonist is right?
What burner boy meant when he sang the monsters you made.
Re: Could This Be Actually True? (pix) by LeeSantos(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eduction section have been the same in every region in this country, it has been ridiculed by poor investment, management, and has a little spot in the fed. govt. budget. despite all this other tribes and region still take eduction serious and utilize the little. there was no time the northern we ready to embrace education because, NEVER!!!.

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer Session Between Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja / Nigerians, Europeans And Others Among Refugees From Mexico To The US / Jonathan Hits Aliyu: You’re Pathetic… I Had No Agreement With Northern PDP Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.