Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Won't Pay Bandits Even If My Son Is Kidnapped - Gov El-rufai - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Won't Pay Bandits Even If My Son Is Kidnapped - Gov El-rufai (152 Views)

How Gov. El- Rufai Exposed Buhari As A Dictator / [photos] Kaduna Residents Wash Their Streets With Soap And Water After Gov El-ru / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Pay Bandits Even If My Son Is Kidnapped - Gov El-rufai by Asuneblog(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
The Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, has stand against paying ransom to kidnappers and bandits in order to secure the release of abducted citizens.

Speaking during a media interview on Friday, April 9, he reiterated that even if his own son were to be kidnapped, he will not pay any ransom to secure his release.

This was made known by the Governor when he was asked if his administration is considering paying any ransom to secure the release of the students abducted by bandits from the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation, Kaduna.

To continue reading, visit below link;
https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2021/04/i-wont-pay-bandits-even-if-my-son-is.html
Re: I Won't Pay Bandits Even If My Son Is Kidnapped - Gov El-rufai by MufasaLion: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
But you'll pay discreetly for his release. Politicians always playing mind games.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Gerard Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period Of Years / Lost A Lot Of Contact Looking For Whatsapp Contact To Chat With I Will Not Snob / Choosing The Right LED Light Manufacturer Is Your Best Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.