Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Galaxy A72: Could Samsung Be Confused About This Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy A72: Could Samsung Be Confused About This Phone (1355 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A72 Price / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / NIN: NIMC IS CONFUSED ABOUT THE BVN-ISSUED NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy A72: Could Samsung Be Confused About This Phone by Keba619: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A72: Could Samsung Be Confused About This Phone by dipson4u08(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
i waka pass
Re: Galaxy A72: Could Samsung Be Confused About This Phone by abatically(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2021
I watched the video and I still struggle to understand what the uplaoder means by saying 'could samsung be confused about this phone?'. It is clearly an upgrade from the A71, I don't know maybe the uplaoder expects a huge deviation from the design language or features. He even said oneui 3.1 is not so different from 2.5 which is very funny. Actually the difference is there but as usual, u don't expect a drastic deviation. Smartphones have advanced so much that newer models are not so different from the models they are replacing. It's the same with the galaxy s21 vs s20, or every iphone models. When u get a galaxy A70 series u know exactly what u are getting, samsung stick to the design language and fine tune it. It is one of the reasons lg failed. Lg doesn't know what they want. They will release a g model this year and throw in some features, then next year they will release another g model that is completely different from the previous model, they will ditch the features from the previous model (instead of improving on it) and throw in new features, then when it flops they will release another model with different features. Lg customers don't know what to expect from their next phone and one of the reasons people didn't take lg seriously. Samsung on the other hand have nailed it.

Galaxy a72 is a upgrade over a71. Water resistance, better camera with ois and telephoto lens, 90 hz refresh rate and still maintaining the same design language That alone is enough generational upgrade.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 10 Vs Samsung Galaxy A32 / Quick One! UK Used Samsung Galaxy S9 Up For Grab| 64GB |4GB (SOLD) / What Happened To 3gb 32gb Ram Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.