Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" (21570 Views)

"Stay Off Drugs Kids" - Wizkid Advises / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:
But you go come sosha media come promote your song to find true fans, ba? Abi na pipu for the villages in ya hometown dey listen to RnB or what do you sing?

If you don't geddiforrrk. undecided

Ha @Magnoliaa be kind joor grin
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Danny50: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
E still de sweet dis one but it will surely end in premium tears.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
99thEnemy:

Lalasticlalá ya no need money.. na only snake grin grin grin

dead or alive grin grin grin
Dat guy matter taya me axwea, e no konsanam whether we dey pandemic or not so far people kill snake and post am 4 NL he no get wahala

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by jclassiq(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
100% pure and undiluted truth.

About 90% of women who flood social media are desiring to hook an unsuspecting young man and con him into marriage.
Yet they themselves are completely damaged individuals who are neither ready to be humble or to submit to the headship of a man.
When you say the truth they will be up in arms hurling insults at you, instead of looking inwards and working on themselves.

What he said is the truth. He that has ears, let him hear.

I had my fair share of the bullshit this year and it was enough to help me make up my mind: social media is for hookups only (for those who engage in such). Definitely not a place to find true enduring love at all.

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by masui(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:
But you go come sosha media come promote your song to find true fans, ba? Abi na pipu for the villages in ya hometown dey listen to RnB or what do you sing?

If you don't geddiforrrk. undecided

grin cheesy grin

My ribs oooooo
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by jclassiq(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jman06:
I think he stated what he meant wrongly. Maybe he meant; when in a serious relationship don't bring your relationship matters to social media.

I don't think hooking up on social media is a bad idea. You can get to know someone through sm and from there establish a great relationship. Personally, I don't judge people based on their social media posts because I understand that many of us post stuff out of boredom on SM different from whom we really are in person. The ideal thing is meet people physically and relate before forming an opinion about their personality. People on SM are still the same people on the streets.

Oga you are right. If you want "hookup", and I'm sure you know what hookup means, then social media is the place for you. However if you want marriage, then my advice is to avoid social media like a leper. Reason: normal people don't live all their lives on social media. The odds are you won't find a satisfying relationship there.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by naijadrivablog: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
What is your "good" partner is on social media?
OK, kidding but social media has destroyed values and morals.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by stephenponti(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Social media or no social media, let's see u endure the heat of the marriage 5yrs. then u come back and talk, then I will take u serious.
if you endure 10yrs then you can be called a legend.
Me am clocking 10yrs in few years. we move!

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by ursullalinda(f): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
If na my type full this world eeh, Facebook, Instagram owners dem go chop stone..

Na only Seún fit chop money

Hahaha......as in eh.......My own worse pass
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Jman06(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
jclassiq:

Oga you are right. If you want "hookup", and I'm sure you know what hookup means, then social media is the place for you. However if you want marriage, then my advice is to avoid social media like a leper. Reason: normal people don't live all their lives on social media. The odds are you won't find a satisfying relationship there.
So, you're abnormal since you're still on social media And mind you, being on social media does not mean the person lives all his/her life on social media. Many people on social media are gainfully employed, but comes to social media to have fun when they're less busy.

As for the phrasal verb " hookup", it does not necessarily mean sexual meetings, it is also used to refer to kicking off a love relationship.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Chebs212(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
But many have found true love through social media,.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
ursullalinda:

You just shocked my shock axwearugad
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Chebs212(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
A very wrong advise, I believe he have found numerous love on social media.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by RPG2020(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
My guy chill is only 7days in your marriage come back after 365days

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by yusluvad(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
If na my type full this world eeh, Facebook, Instagram owners dem go chop stone..

Na only Seún fit chop money
Baba you're so on point cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by oyeb15: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
happy retirement. welcome to d pensioners club wit d likes of 2face, 9ice, basket mouth, banke W, Dekunle Gold etc
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Chirowman(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by witworth(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
My brother there's no manual to finding true partner, even the people wey no get browsing phones self at all dey divorce. Na God dey run better marriage abeg.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Ruthymoon(f): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
how great is DAT your wife, ? keep whatever advice you have to your self until you are ten into ur marriage OK
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by deebrain(m): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Please, shout out to Harry songs barber.

I also need some explanation.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Duplexxx: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2021
You're nothing but the Truth
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 11, 2021
Too early for the epistle, come back here after 5 years
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by amrichy(m): 4:41am On Apr 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Leave am. When marriage sweet, na to dey do marriage counseling. If e crash, e go turn philosopher or red piller.

I wish they the best.

The mods are so mischievous. Why add “newly married”? grin
isn't he newly married? I guess you're the one being mischievous in your thought.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by amrichy(m): 4:46am On Apr 11, 2021
ursullalinda:

mine is the "worstest". Have no twitter or instagram account. I simply don't see the need for it.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by amrichy(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Chebs212:
But many have found true love through social media,.
how did u come to this conclusion? You don do research?
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by DivineDynamics: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Looking up to God for directions remains the best way to pick a life partner.

God is able.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by LibanKush: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Na Man You Be
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Kriss216: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2021
99thEnemy:

Pocoha.ntas the one in 0.088% grin grin grin
We go find foodie husband who is not influence by social media for her grin
Kris.s216 shey you been talk say you like food? grin
Of course I like food...
But, not the regular food o.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by 99thEnemy(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Of course I like food...

But, not the regular food o.

poco is still able and capable of serving you that very food as sweet as you like it grin grin grin
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Kriss216: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2021
99thEnemy:

poco is still able and capable of serving you that very food as sweet as you like it grin grin grin
No, I'll pass.

poco has phobia for men.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Kriss216: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2021
99thEnemy:

No, I'll pass.

poco has phobia for men.

Denique is okay for me.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by 99thEnemy(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Kriss216:

No, I'll pass.

poco has phobia for men.

Denique is okay for me.

If I prepare lightning and thunder this dry season for you ehn! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Grammy Win Is Best Mother’s Day Present (Video) / Nnamdi Oboli Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Husband's Birthday In Grand Style / Uriel Oputa And Gifty Powers Reconcile After 2 Years Of Animosity (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.