Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] (3384 Views)

I Can Produce 20 Litres Of HAND SANITIZERS @#15,000 / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Wholesale And Retail Sales Of Hand-made Leather Footwear - Proudly Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
squash47:

MODIFIED.

I didn't include all the money you spend on give aways.

If I add those ones, you should be worth more than N1b.

Stop the hype. I'm broke. Focus on learning from my posts, not networth. I always get angry when people discuss footballer's networth. They should focus on theirs.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by squash47(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
iLegendd:

Stop the hype. I'm broke. Focus on learning from my posts, not networth. I always get angry when people discuss footballer's networth. They should focus on theirs.

No hype chairman. I have been following you since 2017.

I was among the first set of people who downloaded the free version of your book lalasticle.

You're a rich man who likes to pretend to be poor.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
squash47:

No hype chairman. I have been following you since 2017.

I was among the first set of people who downloaded the free version of your book lalasticle.

You're a rich man who likes to pretend to be poor.

My dream is not to be rich, but help others become rich through my discoveries and teachings.

My dream is wealth, not riches. So, I'm not rich and don't wish to. In other words, I don't like my name being associated with riches — it draws unwanted guests and drains a man's pocket.

There is one thing I noticed Nigerians do. They'll hype you and after your head has swollen, they'll make their requests.

I got a message yesterday on WhatsApp of someone hyping me and telling me how he read my posts of helping people. He praised me and all that and the next thing was to make his demand.

I don't even like praises in the first place — you can praise my content, but not me, the creator. Lots of praises make me feel uncomfortable and indebted.

I bluntly told him this is a business line and we are after making money, not spending, but when we open a philanthropy group, I'll let him know.

It sucks to be blunt, but it saves me stress.

You see, there is a reason for too much hype even if the person won't take action yet. The reasons are different — it's not just about money; it could be time.

4 Likes

Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by Rocktation(f): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
BadRadio:
Rocktation I ve missed u. Thanks for banning me the other daygrin

Any day. I can't say it doesn't excite me to see what a ban can do for manners. grin
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rocktation:

Any day. I can't say it doesn't excite me to see what a ban can do for manners. grin
lolgrin
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rocktation:

So, you're the one that always ban me — but I'm never bothered. I caught you today.

Are you a lady and are you single or is it complicated? If yes, I'll take you out (not a date—just hangout) but you'll do the spending — I'm broke. I'll pay back in 10 folds in za oza room.

Let's take the chat private. No kiss n tell.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by Lordgel7: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Someone should Please help me. I am broke right now..I need just 500 naira to pay for Tp to my workplace...2111385104..UBA. E.G.L. God bless u
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lordgel7:
Someone should Please help me. I am broke right now..I need just 500 naira to pay for Tp to my workplace...2111104..UBA. E.G.L. God bless u

Broke just like me. When a good Samaritan helps you, don't forget me. You know, as the creator of the thread. Eye wey see get share.

3 Likes

Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by lilTunechi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ilegendd sell bitcoin for me let me start my cryptocurrency journey please.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by davillian(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2021
iLegendd:
If you're into online businesses, by now, you should be tired of being told to write this and that on a piece of paper, take a picture of yourself with the written note and ID and upload.

I'm tired of it, so I decided to design some templates for myself. When such a request is made next time, I'll write what they want on a paper, snap it, move it to Photoshop, and place it on one of my already taken pictures. This way, I'll save myself time or taking pictures at odd hours.

Who is tired like me and what have you done about it? Is there another method you know?

I blame these scammers for all these measures.

Better continue this way.....
Editting the picture oh Photoshop would changed the file of the photo...they will sha know it's photoshoped
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2021
davillian:

Better continue this way.....
Editting the picture oh Photoshop would changed the file of the photo...they will sha know it's photoshoped

Maybe you're still new to Photoshop. You think a pro will leave the properties of the picture to bear an old date? No.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2021
lilTunechi:
Ilegendd sell bitcoin for me let me start my cryptocurrency journey please.

Okay, Sir.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by davillian(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
iLegendd:

Maybe you're still new to Photoshop. You think a pro will leave the properties of the picture to bear an old date? No.
Na you sabi,
I've said my own..
They only want a verified picture and not a photoshopped one.
Don't give them reason to begin to suspect you..
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
davillian:

Na you sabi,
I've said my own..
They only want a verified picture and not a photoshopped one.
Don't give them reason to begin to suspect you..

Okay.

You're right.

I appreciate your input.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by lilTunechi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay, Sir.
Thanks for the feedback bro. I've downloaded Binance but I'm stuck at the verification phase for more than three days, any suggestions on how I can move to the next stage?
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
lilTunechi:

Thanks for the feedback bro. I've downloaded Binance but I'm stuck at the verification phase for more than three days, any suggestions on how I can move to the next stage?

I have a second account that isn't verified and I'm using it. Though, P2P won't work, but you can receive less $301 and you can transfer.

Unfortunately, this thread isn't about guiding anyone on what to do, so I'll decline the next question.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by lilTunechi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
iLegendd:

I have a second account that isn't verified and I'm using it. Though, P2P won't work, but you can receive less $301 and you can transfer.

Unfortunately, this thread isn't about guiding anyone on what to do, so I'll decline the next question.

Thank you for your time. ✌️
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by Opemiposii(f): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
op.. is dat ya pix
Re: This Thing Is Getting Out of Hand. Who Is Tired Too? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2021
Opemiposii:
op.. is dat ya pix

Sounding like DSS. I'd prefer to say no.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly / Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria / If You Have Visited Dubai For Business,is 1.5m Naira Enough To Go To Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.