Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari (384 Views)

Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan / Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by Informants01: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has described how Aisha Buhari, his wife, has been helping to improve the lives of Nigerians.
Click to read��

https://informantsblog..com/2021/04/my-wife-has-sleepless-nights-trying-to.html
Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by Godblessbiafraa: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by donbachi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Thru which office?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by doggedfighter(f): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
He didn't say this.

Must be a figment of Garbage Shehu or Femi Adesina's imagination.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lies from pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by Randy111(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
And the dull bubu is having sleepless nights trying to figure out news ways of making life more difficult for the average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by Kayberg: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
I'll pretend I didn't read this…
Too false to be true.
Sleepless nights in Dubai for six months?
Come, I didn't read this.
Please, how can I unread this?
It's already aching my stomach.
Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Baba would.never utter such words

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..check it on my link in my signature
Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by Donkastrow: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sleepless nights gbuo gi dia, Bubu.
Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Baba would.never utter such words

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by advanceDNA: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
This man does not have shame
Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by Streetpresident: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sleepless night in Dubai?

Babalawo wey do the jazz make naija no get good leader na world N0.1

e sabi work well...

How village people can get an entire nation still beat my imagination. Na individual dem de pursue, but dem don upgrade to the level of catching an entire nation .......
Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by Penguin2: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Well, tell her to start sleeping.

Her sleepless nights are useless.

Aisha haff join gang.

Somebody we had high hopes for undecided
Re: My Wife Has Sleepless Nights Trying To Improve The Lives Of Nigerians — Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Streetpresident:
Sleepless night in Dubai?

How village pe

Buhari can only deceive Yoruba Muslims...

If there was a third term

Yoruba Muslims will still queue up under hot sun to vote for Buhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Places Buhari On The Watchlist By Sonala Olumhense / Lai Mohammed Under Attack For Saying FG Has Capacity To Stop Insurgents, Bandits / New Ebonyi Media Group Emerges, Gets Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.