Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

2021 WASSCE To Start By August Not May. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021 WASSCE To Start By August Not May. (448 Views)

Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit / WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination / WAEC Releases 2021 WASSCE Results for Private candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 WASSCE To Start By August Not May. by eplanning: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
The West African Examinations Council, Nigeria, says the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination will commence in August and not May.

WAEC also debunked reports by some news platforms that it postponed the examination.

In a statement on Friday, Acting Head, Public Affairs, WAEC, Nigeria, Demianus Ojijeogu, said WAEC Nigeria Head, Patrick Areghan, was quoted out of context at a briefing on Tuesday when he announced the release of results of......
READ MORE>>>https://ext-media..com/2021/04/2021-wassce-to-start-by-august-not-may.html

Re: 2021 WASSCE To Start By August Not May. by Mamuzo13(f): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Please I'm looking for a study partner for Jamb particular for the sciences; Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English is on the table as well.
I'm currently self studying, I've found out it's better for me as I am always distracted at Jamb lesson centers. I aim to review, and relearn important parts and objectives of the syllabus and frequent practice exams. I've noticed that on most Jamb and post utme WhatsApp groups there is only throwing of questions and no real interaction where knowledge or help is exchanged. I hope this will also help with WAEC and other O'level Exams. Please if you are interested do contact me on Whatsapp 09031109787 let's study helping each other, Thanks.
P.S The subject combination is Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Anyone Put Me Through With This / How Many Questions Is Ok For SS1-3 Student In The Objective Section / Abia State University ,uturu [absu] Releases Post- Utme Admission Form For The 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.