Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President (10111 Views)

Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by techmo(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Ibo people sef

Tinubu 2023.... 5%ters keep your votes
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by anurd1991: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2021
U better don't kill yourself because of Tinubu. Bring our your won candidate that will make a loaf of bread with 5k kiss.

Olodo cry

OmovuduTheBeast:

What should I expect from a BMC zonB gang member?
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Ghostrye: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Bbocep:
Like he said when Tinubu become the president in 2023 let's see if you father will move to South Sudan. Ole ni Tinubu is your father not a thief as well or can u tell us the politician that is not a thief to become president in 2023.Who are the top 5 contender for the presidenxy 2023 n which among them isn't a bigger thief than Tinubu ?

Nope, my father is not a thief, and I don't support thieves unlike you who obviously has been raised with pigs, dogs and thieves which explains why you are endorsing them. Like minds move together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2021
anurd1991:
U better don't kill yourself because of Tinubu. Bring our your won candidate that will make a loaf of bread with 5k kiss.

Olodo cry

You don't have any useful thing in your head!
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Ghostrye:

Nope, my father is not a thief, and I don't support thieves unlike you who obviously has been raised with pigs, dogs and thieves which explains why you are endorsing them. Like minds move together.

Those kids are just shameless fools who lack common sense. Don't waste your time on them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2021
anurd1991:

Olodo cry

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:
Ibo people sef

Fvck off from here!!!
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Brainwashed fools supporting a demented thief
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by munezo(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2021
Thank you for this post OP.

May God forbid Tinubu to become our president.

We have suffered enough in this country, it is painful to hear that someone like Tinubu is warming up already. The thought alone gets me really pissed.

It is really painful, let him not make any move to that seat abeg, we don't want anyone like him at all.

OmovuduTheBeast:
Tinubu is no doubt an old power hungry politician whom I believe is gradually slipping into a senile condition. From his utterances of late, he doesn't possess the smallest atom of ability to proffer solutions to any of the problems Nigeria is facing as a state. Tinubu is just an old greedy power hungry man who wants a chance to dish out favours to his fellow gang of criminals before he kicks the bucket.
An old greedy man who stashed huge amounts of Lagos funds just to impose an old Katsina dullard on Nigerians?
We dey see truth and we dey talk am.
We nor dey play ewedu, gbegiri and amala politics.
Tinubu will be another huge mistake as president. Mark this date that I said this here
If you don't know, the pictures tell how Nigerians might be going to buy a loaf of bread with such a crooked man as president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by anurd1991: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Eyah, Pele ooo. Elekun egbere.

OmovuduTheBeast:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2021
munezo:
Thank you for this post OP.

May God forbid Tinubu to become our president.

We have suffered enough in this country, it is painful to hear that someone like Tinubu is warming up already. The thought alone gets me really pissed.

It is really painful, let him not make any move to that seat abeg, we don't want anyone like him at all.

You are sensible.
Not like those gbegiri online warriors who have no bearing in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by SweetiliciousD: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Well at least he will be better than this slow motion Sudanese London citizen you call a president.

Really?

With his obvious senile gaffes?

Recall that was how Bụbu started but his handlers, just like you managed his image then and told us otherwise?

Dolapo Osinbajọ..addressed as >>>>>>1st Lady?
Employ 5 million youths into military?

Be wise before wailing form is sold out and you are left crying in the rain.

Lobbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Ochuko24endy: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Well said,tell the gullible

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2021
Monogamy:
It's true that allowing bitterness to build mansion in one's heart can be disastrous

Say whatever u want, Bobo Chicago the cocaine dealer/sniffer will never be the President of Nigeria. The only president he will become is the President of Iregbiji Town Development union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:
Ibo people sef

We re still waiting for the 50million army Buhari will form from SW to go fight BokoHaram.
Like Tinubu like his miscreants, all senseless

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Engrgeneral(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2021
Channel your energy into making your life productive and stop hating on the man God has bless. Who God has bless, i repeat no man can curse. Get a life please
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Okadall: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2021
What you should know is that even if the devil plans to contest for an election in this country, you will still see some fools supporting him he will never be alone angry

Y'all will still be the one complaining when they start looting
I pray affliction does not arrise the second time smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Nnannapat(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2021
Farooq Kperogi was right by saying that Tinubu has an army of mind managers and propagandist at his disposal.
I use to be suprise why anytime you suggest why someone like Tinubu with a lot of baggages is not fit to rule this country after Buhari's disaster, online hoodlums at his service will attack you, calling you all sorts of unprintable names without even trying to explain in details why you should have a change of heart. This goes to show that their principal actually have nothing to offer.

I am an Igbo man but I am totally rooting for Yemi Osibanjo to grow some balls and garner support to be the next president, that is the kind of rare people we need to rule this country.

Osibanjo is a Yoruba man, so this is not even about Igbo and Yoruba rivaly as Tinubu online urchins are making it to look like.
Tinubu is a very bad product for president.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
I must vote in 2023 Any opponent aside the drug baron is okay.

Please how can I change the location of where I'd vote

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Lawly: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

Toh.. Except if you are getting jealous of the stipend

Abeg listen to yourself. Do you make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by SweetiliciousD: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Olachase:
sorry madam holy and if I may ask you what makes the man a thief , don't forget you have so many criminal up there east

See question?

Before you wake up, jeun soke would have finished u.

Bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by SweetiliciousD: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2021
Nnannapat:
Farooq Kperogi was right by saying that Tinubu has an army of mind managers and propagandist at his disposal.
I use to be suprise why anytime you suggest why someone like Tinubu with a lot of baggages is not fit to rule this country after Buhari's disaster, online hoodlums at his service will attack you, calling you all sorts of unprintable names without even trying to explain in details why you should have a change of heart. This goes to show that their principal actually have nothing to offer.

I am an Igbo man but I am totally rooting for Yemi Osibanjo to grow some balls and garner support to be the next president, that is the kind of rare people we need to rule this country.

Osibanjo is a Yoruba man, so this is not even about Igbo and Yoruba rivaly as Tinubu online urchins are making it to look like.
Tinubu is a very bad product for president.

God bless you. Yemi has everything a Modern Jet age president can offer while the senile, and power drunk Lagos landlord is the opposite.

The only thing that comes to mind about him is "jeun soke" alias looting.

IF you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Kenturkey048(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Hate kee you there, if tinubu finally becomes president you are free to relocate to South Sudan with your fellow Igbo
you na wickedness go kill you diaaaa..After wetin una don see for the hands of Buhari una still dey clamor for Tinubu. This speaks much of Nigerians....I no ever belief say people go still dey reason Tinubu as president after his role in the lekki massacre...

Come to think of it enhh, maybe you are still a kid, because if you be adult, for dreams u see Tinubu as President. U suppose wake up begin fast....

I don't even know if we have animals as humans in this country.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Kenturkey048(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Engrgeneral:
Channel your energy into making your life productive and stop hatingbonntge man God has bless. WhonGid has bless, i repeat no man can curse. Get a life please
Go through what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Kenturkey048(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Olatomiwami:

How they get time for this foolishness baffles me, their region is burning, yet Tinubu is their nightmare ,NK is depleting them from 5% to 2% by turning SE to terrorist state,yet Tinubu is their problems, radarada.
We are Nigerians .We are all suffering from the Buhari you guys voted into power..The case of who becomes the president of Nigeria should be a problem of all..Oya make una restructure the country make all man farm for him farm,so who ever becomes the president wouldn't be our problem , una still say na lie....

It baffles me when I see people supporting this same Tinubu..Atleast I grew up in Lagos .I know about Funsho Williams.Is it that you guys see fire and intentionally stuck your hands in it...

This same Tinubu that removed ambode and invoke his stooge all because Ambode wasn't dancing to his tune...Are Nigerians mad..God save this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by 7lives: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Olachase:
sorry madam holy and if I may ask you what makes the man a thief, don't forget you have so many criminal up there east

The think na only dem sabi identify thief, won ti ri nkan kan.
Out of all the tribes in Lagos and Nigeria, na dem dey obsessed with Yoruba and Tinubu.
2023 yen ma loud gan ni, won o ti bi iyalaya won da, grin grin grin grin won o ni duro.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by Letthrmsay(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Op,ur persistent invective on Tinubu will not affect his chance if he declares today,your region votes of 5% is nothing,now that it has reduced to 3%, thanks to the madness of ipob,don't commit suicide oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Letthrmsay:
Op,ur persistent invective on Tinubu will not affect his chance if he declares today,your region votes of 5% is nothing,now that it has reduced to 3%, thanks to the madness of ipob,don't commit suicide oh

If you want to talk, talk sensibly.
Stop making a fool of yourself online
You are saying garbage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu / Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer / Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.