Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image (43533 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by butter(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2007
ogunyemy:

i think d girl is a piece of antiquity whose hope has been chattered upon the rock of disappointment

Hmm!!! grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by kellorah: 11:36pm On May 10, 2007
let her be!!
i think she's gr8.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by jaybaby(f): 8:40pm On May 11, 2007
Hehehe --GREAT! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by busygirl(f): 11:30pm On May 11, 2007
her voice is simply annoying
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by anusule(m): 1:12am On May 12, 2007
na so baba God create am, why u dey vex. undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by 9ja4eva: 10:36am On May 13, 2007
She dey use her God gifen asset well be dt.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by sportyspy1: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2007
This is another of her picture wink

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by 9ja4eva: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2007
Provocative
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by trendy(f): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2007
Chineke see breast shocked
one breast big pass my head cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by chukz4real(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2007
Is there any thing really good about Cossy? Thank God we longer see her on screen. That child gat no brains, Nollywood is not for her type so she should be adviced to try any WOOD that worships NUDITY! I no wan spoil now!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by chukz4real(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2007
trendy:

Chineke see breast shocked
one breast big pass my head cheesy

Talk true o, only sey u dey respect urself if not her own no big pass ur own o! anyway, na bird wey dem c 4 on top pepper plant na im dey chop d pepper every time. Na so life b sha! grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by chukz4real(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2007
Whenever a Nigerian girl understands that only "hit and run guys" comes their way, that is after about 10 attempts into their so called relationships, they start wearing long gowns, attending vigils, always on time during spinsters and bachelors lectures, Life don tire Cossy. Abeg make una liv tory because we know dem even b4 dey arrive, na as dem take kom dem go take remove, even delete sef. Oh, she wan born again 2 make she b c man catch, how she go kom take withdraw all d films wey she don expose her abuna now? anyway, if she go fit find 5 other girls of her ashewo type, I fit price dem 6 for =N=200 sha, hope dat one no b bad market! I rest my case o!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by spoilt(f): 2:53am On Nov 18, 2007
good to see cossy again. she told us she was going to be a star whatever it took.  grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by nguage(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2007
Shes a butter-face. But I'll still hit that (with a condom and a mask to cover her butter face)
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by pureminded: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2008
This girl fine small ooo , i no know sha , ahaha , me dey think say na one kain big breast b cossy since all this days , i no know say na fine gurl be cossy . Omo u set gan ooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2009
Cossy are those boobs natural or inflated, I so much dislike her, Change or not I still see her as the old cossy,
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by russellino: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2009
Cossy's travails are a clear indication that Nigerians are some of the hypocritical pencil d, ks on earth. nigerian men love what she's got and she excites the hell out of them. why the hell are they beefing her? her movies alwats had an 18 age rating so do her music videos so why is she keeping people up at night. I wouldnt buy her movies to see a good plot thats for sure. So what the f, k
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by legendd(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2009
Common she really must not just say she has changed, she really must show that in her actions. Agreed, some other stars flaunt it, but i mean she threw caution to the wind. tOO mUCH oF eVERYTHING iS bAD
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by suxes2005(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
Lets thank God she looks real good now

SHALOM
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by sley4life(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
she has xpired bobby
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by mirababy: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2009
she,s too fake.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by lakhasu: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2009
cossy is beautiful,think i like d way she do her thing most xpecial with b wink winkbs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by thollu: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2009
she is only trying to give thanks for what she gat, so help her in doing that by talking more of her and start to give thanks for what u gat. ;d

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by mirababy: 5:14am On Oct 29, 2009
is that cossy pics?when did she turn to oyibo?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by Princessty(f): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
Cossy NEEDS TO WEAR BETTER CLOTHES I SAW A LOT OF HER PICS SICK AND WATCH ITOHAN A SICK MOVIE ABOUT WOMEN TRAFFICKING THAT COSSY WAS A PROSTITUTE
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by EzeUche0(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
Disgrace to the Igbo race.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by mamagee3(f): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
trendy:

Chineke see bosom shocked
one bosom big pass my head cheesy
Is your head the size of a walnut? grin tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by effopsgraisse(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2011
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image by lucy1(f): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2011
She looks alright. Ny more pics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Ex Lanre Gentry Reacts As She Reveals New Lover / Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.