Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill (10602 Views)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:40am On Apr 11, 2021
A former governorship candidate in Rivers State, Prince Tonye Princewill has claimed that politicians under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would soon join the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Princewill, in a statement made available to DAILY POST on Saturday evening, said the membership registration and revalidation exercise currently going on across the country, aims at strengthening the party towards achieving its goal during the 2023 general elections.

According to him, the registration and revalidation exercise precedes congresses, after which a convention would be held.

He expressed optimism that the party would establish quality leadership at the convention.

According to the film producer and philanthropist, “I see several PDP office holders and members coming over to APC, not the other way round. That is why the current revalidation exercise is important, especially in my state.

“The ongoing APC revalidation is your opportunity to influence the direction of a major political party in this state. PDP is a closed shop. You know what you will get. The latest LGA primaries have shown us who has a voice. In APC, you have a wonderful chance to truly choose candidates of your choice before they are presented for a general election. Do not waste it. Go and register today.

“This message is for APC rebels, PDP rebels, youth rebels, men of God, the true lovers of rivers state and all our non indigenes. In the words of the late Boma Erekosima, ‘I dey there better pass them say.’ If you enjoy being allowed to speak freely, you will never have a better chance”.

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/10/2023-i-see-pdp-office-holders-members-coming-to-apc-tonye-princewill/

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by Rootprof(m): 1:42am On Apr 11, 2021
As if there is any difference between PDP and APC. They're both same just politicians changing party without ideology. They never have the masses at mind it's all business as usual.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by michiyke2003(m): 1:54am On Apr 11, 2021
This same APC that has destroyed Nigeria. under this APC government the rate of insecurity is unbearable, 100% increase of commodities.

Is APC a political party with the agenda for restoration of normalcy in the country or is it a cult group with the intention to punish the poor Masses?.

APC is a scam and almost all the Nigerian political leaders are scammers so we won't be surprised if they leave PDP (since PDP is no longer effective to scam the innocent citizens) to join APC (the more effective scamming party).

You can't make a country great by recycling the same old thieves to dominate the public offices by jumping from one political party to another. Why m'i even circumlocuting,to me Nigerian politics is a scam.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 11, 2021
That is certain!

PDP is already wrecked beyond repair. Financially, they are grounded and why the few moneybags want to hijack party structures.

But at some point, PDP deserves all the doom befalling them.

People Deceiving People! It was a looting spree from top to bottom!

And APC is no saint, Just that Nigerians are so unfortunate to always choose among the worst sets of humans.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by 35824L: 2:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Matawalle, Ayade, and probably Makinde are all coming to APC. They have seen that PDP has no future .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by Lcf69(m): 2:27am On Apr 11, 2021
There's definitely no prophecy here bc, there's time and seasons,for everything under the sun...... PINNED.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by fredoooooo: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Ori yin ti daru sir grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by free2ryhme: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Political prostitutes everywhere

Only in Nigeria.......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2021
fredoooooo:
Ori yin ti daru sir grin
Oga Fredooooo Eeeepeeeeee shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by BruncleZuma: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2021
We see the same characters wearing a different pant... #NothingChange
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by free2ryhme: 5:14am On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=free2ryhme post=100685172][/quote]

You didnot see anything.

It is the norm. grin
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by ELgordo(m): 5:14am On Apr 11, 2021
Oga face front joor

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by noobs123: 5:15am On Apr 11, 2021
They are all the same useless politicians with different party names. They can only fool the ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by Lawrry(m): 5:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Political prophecy, ride on political pastor.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by 4tomandchi: 5:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Prophet of doom.

APC is dead!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by Seniorwriter(m): 5:18am On Apr 11, 2021
Birds of same feathers
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:19am On Apr 11, 2021
What's the difference between two, arsenal will always be arsenal either in any Jersey
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by englishmart(m): 5:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Keep seeing nonsense

#bantilosha
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by englishmart(m): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2021
post=100685175:

Oga Fredooooo Eeeepeeeeee shocked shocked shocked
How far, I go need some grilled chicken. Shey e no cost?

#bantilosha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by samnet123: 5:26am On Apr 11, 2021
Are they not the same thing?
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by kenzysmith: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2021
Nigeria is a one party system now who ever win the primary in APC presidential election is our new president. The general elections is formality. Even top PDP men knows this your vote don't count in federal level forget it.

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by jimi4us: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2021
Shut up

Nigerians are tired of you two. PDP+APC = the same family
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28am On Apr 11, 2021
englishmart:
How far, I go need some grilled chicken. Shey e no cost?

#bantilosha
All @ affordable prices.
Trust us Prof!
Hundreds of clients here can testify.
Barbecue : the Healthy and Freshest way (oh la la tongue)

@topic,
A better Nigeria is all we want.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by kingsleefolli(m): 5:29am On Apr 11, 2021
If them like let them join ABC CLASS AGAIN.XYZ DY DX will surely kill them all including there family.everything cost in nigeria,some group of idiot is re grouping to enter another party.fire born them all.
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by Reference(m): 5:34am On Apr 11, 2021
Na so...everyone will join the APC to create the APC Republic of Nigeria....but then what. How does that improve our lives or secure our future...

....oh wait....we haven't thought of that....we are Nigerians... we don't think that far...hmmm..

1 Like

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by Toosure70: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Yes now to team up with osinbajo.
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by englishmart(m): 5:39am On Apr 11, 2021
post=100685304:

All @ affordable prices.
Trust us Prof!
Hundreds of clients here can testify.
Barbecue : the healthy and freshest way (oh la la tongue)

@topic,
A better Nigeria is all we want.
I need a better barbecue . We'll talk about better Nigeria later. grin

#bantilosha

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by pickatyou1: 5:41am On Apr 11, 2021
It is no longer news. They are free to go, after all they are prostitusians.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by KoleDgreat2020(m): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2021
Joseph the dreamer, keep dreaming
Re: 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Apr 11, 2021
englishmart:
I need a better barbecue . We'll talk about better Nigeria later. grin

#bantilosha
Make dem no talk say you dey break Rule 1.
Let's respect the Rules of the forum and continue at the other side Prof. smiley

Toosure70:
Yes now to team up with osinbajo.
#STARBOY&ZULUMFOR2023

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating / Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.