Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Open Account In This Oil Trading Platform And Make Huge Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open Account In This Oil Trading Platform And Make Huge Profits (136 Views)

CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Account In This Oil Trading Platform And Make Huge Profits by Mirabel042: 2:23am On Apr 11, 2021
It is time to create passive income stream for yourself through trading of oil units. You buy oil units, stores the units in your wallet, and withdraw the units to your local bank account when the market value increase.

This is a simple business with lower risk. Assuming you have bought 1000 Crude Oil Units at 10 Naira per unit, if the rate increases to 50 Naira per unit, you are withdrawing 50, 000 Naira to your local bank account - that's huge profit!

I will give you a link and my Wallet ID to register for the this business. Send me a WhatsApp message on (0.8.0.3.2.2.1.9.3.3.9) . This is OIL MONEY!!!

(1) (Reply)

del* / Sales Copy For Your Business / Know The Multiple Wonders A Dictation Recorder Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.