Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness (1615 Views)

Saheed Osupa's Saxophonist Down With Kidney Ailment, Begs Nigerians For N15m / Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by McCoy662(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Sometimes back Ada Jesus posted a video "exposing" odumeje and how one Rita Edochie asked her to arrange people for miracles
https://www.nairaland.com/6324571/mercy-ada-jesus-how-arrange

She has also dared many, one of them is a traditionalist, Chimarine Temple aka Ofiaafuluagu. She said Chimarine is powerless and was out to scam people. She dared him to do his worse as he can't do her any harm

Well, maybe a coincidence or the curses layed on her by the people she stepped on their toes have started manifesting as she's down with strange ailment that seems to have defied both traditional and orthodox medicine.

In some videos posted on Facebook, Ada has asked for forgiveness from anybody she accused or insulted and also asking for financial assistance to help her proceed for medical attention abroad.
Recently, she was taken to Chimarine Temple as she no longer walks to ask him for forgiveness. The traditionalist said he has forgiven her and also have her the sum of N100,000 to enable her seek for medical attention.
But when she was taken to Odumeje, the "ladical prophet" maintained that he won't forgive her and she won't come out alive.
In the about 12 minutes video, Rita Edochie recounted how Ada Jesus has consistently attacked Odumeje, the real prophet of the most high God. Indaboski then said that Ada will serve as a lesson to others that wants to attack or accuse him wrongly

Videos:
Chimarine Temple praying for Ada Jesus
https://www.facebook.com/104610841136238/posts/282725473324773/?app=fbl

Odumeje
https://www.facebook.com/405264543591962/posts/904294100355668/?app=fbl

Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by McCoy662(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2021
More

Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2021
This country is just full of idiots

Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by habsydiamond(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2021
Lesson learnt: don't challenge anybody without having strong faith in God...

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by Sharingiscaring: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
I got you strong.
Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by BluDesk: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2021
habsydiamond:

I keep telling people around me. That I stand to challenge different strong men is because of " standing ". Never you do what I do, a few refused today are dead. To challenge the strong, you must be strong or stronger.
Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by donbachi(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2021
He should 4give her.atleast,she don learn.next time,she go learn how to control dat her rubberband mouth.
Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by Aphroditee(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2021
why do these people only have power for evil though? undecided If it's power for something good now you won't see them
Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by adadike(f): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Ada, I pray that God in his infinite mercy will heal you but eh, the Bible said that the power of life and death is in the tongue. let's mind the way we talk, insult , accuse and attack others especially if he or she did nothing to deserve it. May God heal you Ada
Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by Hushbingo: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2021
Dem don send am stroke....
Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by habsydiamond(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2021
BluDesk:

I keep telling people around me. That I stand to challenge different strong men is because of " standing ". Never you do what I do, a few refused today are dead. To challenge the strong, you must be strong or stronger.
you are right..
Re: Comedienne Ada Jesus Down With Strange Ailment, Begs Odumeje For Forgiveness by illicit(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2021
Her head is not strong

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nini Surprises Saga This Morning, Check Out What She Did To Him / Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There / John Travolta Vs Nicholas Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.