Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

HELP!! I Urgently Need This Generator Part - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / HELP!! I Urgently Need This Generator Part (464 Views)

I Urgently Need A Land For Crop Farming In Osun. / Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) / I Am Looking To Buy This Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! I Urgently Need This Generator Part by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2021
Good morning my good engineers in the house, am a welder by profession and I use GX270 petrol engine plant for my work.

There is this GX270 Delmar engine I've been using for the past 3yrs but since last year the caburator has been giving me headache, since then till now I've bought about 9 different caburators only for me to discover they are fake. Now someone advised me to look for the RITO or SUMEC brand of the caburator, I've searched and searched for this brands in the whole Onitsha and nnewi but couldn't find any

This has made my work very slow for the past few months now.
My people in the house please help me check your neighborhood where they sell generator parts to see if you can help me find this brands please. Am becoming frustrated at this point

Re: HELP!! I Urgently Need This Generator Part by risos(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Remove your fuel tank and wash properly with petrol, be sure to flush out all the debris, even fake carburetor dey work fine, the problem be say e no dey last.
The culprit is sometimes dirt in the fuel tank, hope it helps.
Stop buying black market fuel if you can.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Urgently Need This Generator Part by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
risos:
Remove your fuel tank and wash properly with petrol, be sure to flush out all the debris, even fake carburetor dey work fine, the problem be say e no dey last.
Thank you very much sir
I appreciate
Re: HELP!! I Urgently Need This Generator Part by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
risos:
I won't forget to appreciate you once again sir, i eventually bought a new tank, replaced the piston rings and serviced one of the old cabrator. Ever since then there have been no issue again

Thank you
Re: HELP!! I Urgently Need This Generator Part by risos(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dwayne22:

I won't forget to appreciate you once again sir, i eventually bought a new tank, replaced the piston rings and serviced one of the old cabrator. Ever since then there have been no issue again

Thank you

Good to know there's no issue,

(1) (Reply)

Is Berkshire Pig Good For Commercial Pig Farming? / New Smoking Klin For Sale At Egbeda For 200k / The Solution To Ban On Exportations Of Nigeria Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.