Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) (42151 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Amalekki: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
he no fit say amen cos he knows he no deserve the prayers
grin I know. The man just enter preaching mode straight.

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by McLizbae: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
He knows he doesn't deserve those prayers nah... grin

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by DD29: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
The Deputy Governor Runs Street Nobi Aje Butter
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Amalekki: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
PAWG:

I’m not against Sowore bashing the man, I’m just not for him using his kid to get at him subliminally. Like I said, I’m not defending him, we have almost nothing in common.
I get your points though
Using his kid? His kid is more important than millions of Nigerian kids suffering for decades even before Jonathan went to school shoeless? Read the prayer again... it's a prayer that we should all be saying everyday! If he doesn't want people to pray for his kid then he shouldn't post her matric pictures online.

3 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Newsmic:
More
Rubbish. Agbero in government. See the useless people wey dey call themselves leader.

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by lookingfly: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
This kind reply makes me think these two don get unsettled beef before nowooo shocked
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Amalekki: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
"I congratulate your daughter on this special occasion of her matriculation.

- May she never live in a world of impunity,
- may she never become unemployed upon graduation,
- may her future be bright and
- may she never have to work without getting paid.
- May her pension never be denied her when she retires,
- may she never be silenced for speaking up against tyranny and
- may she never die in election related violence!

Once again, congratulations to her!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Minjim: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Back2sender,,,,,, as e dey hot angry

It's not a prayer,,,, Sowore was just being sarcastic. Sometimes we need to be sensitive either spiritually or verbally. I'm glad he rejected the unfriendly prayer for her daughter,,,, what a father!

Just as we're now going through the hardship that our parents/grandparents caused,,, abi

Seems your parents are one of the corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Amalekki: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Amalekki:
"I congratulate your daughter on this special occasion of her matriculation.

- May she never live in a world of impunity,
- may she never become unemployed upon graduation,
- may her future be bright and
- may she never have to work without getting paid.
- May her pension never be denied her when she retires,
- may she never be silenced for speaking up against tyranny and
- may she never die in election related violence!

Once again, congratulations to her!"
Where is the issue? grin

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by PAWG(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Amalekki:

Using his kid? His kid is more important than millions of Nigerian kids suffering for decades even before Jonathan went to school shoeless? Read the prayer again... it's a prayer that we should all be saying everyday! If he doesn't want people to pray for his kid then he shouldn't post her matric pictures online.

I guess he shouldn’t use social media at all then. Rather pray for him the platform should be used to ask why the said salaries haven’t been paid.
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Da fvk...

E don do na...

Sorry juror sowore
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Amalekki: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
PAWG:

I guess he shouldn’t use social media at all then. Rather pray for him the platform should be used to ask why the said salaries haven’t been paid.
That's his problem if he uses social media or not, all he needs to know is that when he posts something online people are free to respond, react, pray or attack. It's as simple as that - no agreed upon law is broken, and if a law is broken he should seek redress.
You are free to use the platform your own way, nobody reached any agreement with you on what to ask on the platform.

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Ghostrye: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
some very smart folks on this forum are supporting the savage reply of the deputy governor instead of reasoning about the truth of his pained reply. And for una mind una smart

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The Deputy Govt really tackle this Sahara man. This is what is called finishing.

In Shao Kahn's voice: FLAWLESS VICTORY

Where's d "finishing"?

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
This Mr. Onoja really de prepared for Mr. Sowore. Sowore abort mission. I repeat abort mission.

But d mission is already accomplished

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

Onoja na Sowore Great Grand Father.

In what way?

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Sowere is known terrorist criminal idiot now, nobody needs his useless prayers.

how's he a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
baba knows
sowore is correct

he just wan use Activism and aluta take divert attention

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by kaylee2000(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fool..... Second in power of kogi state.... Fish � sense......

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by inchristalone(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sowore, next time, choose your battle wisely. Don't think you can mess with anybody you see.
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by henriyke: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Which truth? where him own children dey? Abeg!!
bmdmix3:
sowore spoke d truth point n clear
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
This Mr. Onoja really de prepared for Mr. Sowore. Sowore abort mission. I repeat abort mission.
Mr onaja would have say amen to that prayers first, when the prayers will turn the other way, onaja will bite finger in regret and that will be in his old age.

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by flames01: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The Deputy Govt really tackle this Sahara man. This is what is called finishing.

In Shao Kahn's voice: FLAWLESS VICTORY
Oga shut up except if you are a mentally empty slave with no future.

The poor leadership of yahaya Bello, is it affecting other people's children or not?

Are you saying thinking and reasoning is Alien to you?
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
De way u make ur bed, so u shall lie on it. Enoja wake up from your slumber.
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by bcashy: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapientia:
Have seen clowns praising Onoja in Twitter and here.

Cant the guy type in English to start with.

I don't like Sowore but he dishes out this particular plate hot.

Argue with Wiz and OBO Fans.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as they drag ur brother sowore for tarred road grin grin grin grin grin grin...the guy go don get bruises grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by witworth(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Both of them are 419
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by 77star: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2021
wink
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by denvers: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Season of prayers,
But this na hard tackle, let me relax with a bottle of beer as I await Sowore's reply.
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by ZooOga: 2:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Imagine the level of hypocrisy on this news. wink

"Personal life

Sowore and his family have been residents of Haworth, New Jersey.[27]"
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Sowore the Palliative Theif

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.