Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Dangers Of Using Xender, Shareit And Airdrop (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dangers Of Using Xender, Shareit And Airdrop (video) (1109 Views)

She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result / Pls What Are The Dangers Of Two Sitting.. Because Am Using Two Sitting / Join My Telegram Chanel To Get alert for Free Cryptocurrency And Airdrop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Using Xender, Shareit And Airdrop (video) by Eim9(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2021
It has come to our notice, that many people now send malicious files and viruses via Xender and other Platform. The recent story was about a young guys that sent a virus that could monitor the phone and anything done on the phone, steal credit card details and monitor passwords.

But, irrespective of the dangers faced when using these platforms. There are safety tips you MUST take note of when you use them.

Click to watch How To Safely use File sharing platforms

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Prolific Strikers In Europe According To Fifa / UNN Fresh Graduate Attacked, Killed En Route To Jos / I Have A Problem With My Waec Resulte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.