Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Whenever Linda Ikeji Speaks, Every Young Woman Should Listen. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whenever Linda Ikeji Speaks, Every Young Woman Should Listen. (203 Views)

€30 Million Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In Prison / The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold / Linda Hope Panelists Identify Sexual Assault, Deprivation, Others As Threats Fac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whenever Linda Ikeji Speaks, Every Young Woman Should Listen. by Lusciousseries: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2021
No one has the right to judge another, more so in an era where no one is willing to judge anyways. Who is flawless? That is the question that quickly come to mind, I guess. However be it, do not put yourself in a position to discover that on the day of reckoning, the one who will judge you and must judge you will be YOU. Wise counsel is meant to be heed. Thanks to Linda Ikeji and her kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQo8ZFei0IQ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My SISTER Takes Over My Channel Again To CELEBRATE My Goddaughter's 7th BIRTHDAY / My First Request From Nairaland / Quick Sales TV And TV Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.