Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help With Admob Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help With Admob Scam (174 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Google Admob / Google Admob Tricks And Hacks / I Will Teach You How To Make Money With Admob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Admob Scam by gloniks: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
I need your help and guidance everyone.
So I decided to try sth I have been hearing for a long time which is google Admob the guy who was to create the app kept saying he wasn't scam. But I wasn't ready to give my money out to a total stranger and I told him I was broke he then sounded like he was concerned and asked how much I had I said 2k instead of 5k that he said at first he said I should add 500 and he would consider me. For more than a week I didn't send the money but I later took the risk and I did.
Then he sent an app to me that I shouldn't open it till after 24hrs only for me to find out he blocked me this night while I made payment of 2500 to him yesterday.

I am grateful I didn't make the payment of 5k but my question is he asked for my name, email for the Admob registration, state I was when I registered and the postal code pls am I safe with all this or I should delete the account immediately and as of this afternoon the Admob account has been approved.

But am I safe or I should delete the Admob account. Pls your urgent response will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

8 Tested Ways To Detect Cameras At Homes And Hotels / Help Needed For Online Purchase On The Wish App / Nairaland As A Fake Job Interview Filter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.