Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers (1417 Views)

5 Most Powerful Armies In The World and their year 2020 military budget / DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Shut up your dirty mouth boy. The only better place for the whole of Edo state is Benin GRA, the rest of Benin is nothing but a glorified village. Not to now talk of Edo state as a whole. There are more job opportunities in Ibadan than Benin city.

If we start comparing the industries in Ibadan and Edo state, then you will see there is absolutely nothing special about Benin city.

Jericho in Ibadan is far more beautiful than Benin GRA.

If not for Yahoo, una for don kill unaself finish for that useless and backward state.

There are more beautiful estates in ibadan than your useless hell hole called benin city.
I just remembered you don't even have a state sef

Go and free yourselves from waliki before engaging me next time

1 Like

Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mikecold:
I just remembered you don't even have a state sef

Go and free yourselves from waliki before engaging me next time
I am from ikorodu in Lagos dumb boy. You talk as if Fulani heardsmen are not killing your useless Edo people... Abi you want make I start showing you link daft boy? You're a lowlife bini boy. If not for Yahoo Yahoo una go don kill una useless selves all in the name of cultism.

There are more industries in Ibadan than we have in the whole of Edo state. There are more estates in Ibadan than the useless Edo state.

The only better place for the whole of the cultist filled and very useless Edo state is just Benin GRA, which is not even up to 1% of Edo state land mass. The rest of Edo state is a glorified village.

Benin city is in the class of shagamu cheesy
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I am from ikorodu in Lagos dumb boy. You talk as if Fulani heardsmen are not killing your useless Edo people... Abi you want make I start showing you link daft boy? You're a lowlife bini boy. If not for Yahoo Yahoo una go don kill una useless selves all in the name of cultism.
Yes every Yoruba Muslim is from Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mikecold:

But fulanis have chased any Edo native to Benin Republic the last time i checked
You fvcktard. It will not be well with you and your entire family if am not a Yoruba muslim.

I'm ready to meet your dumb sef if you don't mind sef. I know you're not even living in your useless Edo state, nah somewhere in Lagos you go dey live useless parasite.

Go and check all my post on nairaland for the past 4 years, I've never denied who I am.

I kuku know you're a jobless miscreant, so go and search Babaowen and check my comments on nairaland for years.

I will live you to keep on swimming in your foolishness. I won't read your useless trash not to talk of replying you.

Edo state miscreant.
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mikecold:

[/b]But fulanis have chased any Edo native to Benin Republic the last time i checked[b]
Useless Edo state, wey b say dem dey Rob for broad daylight? Nah even normal thing to the people of the useless state.
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You fvcktard. It will not be well with you and your entire family if am not a Yoruba muslim.

I'm ready to meet your dumb sef if you don't mind sef. I know you're not even living in your useless Edo state, nah somewhere in Lagos you go dey live useless parasite.

Go and check all my post on nairaland for the past 4 years, I've never denied who I am.

I kuku know you're a jobless miscreant, so go and search Babaowen and check my comments on nairaland for years.

I will live you to keep on swimming in your foolishness. I won't read your useless trash not to talk of replying you.

Edo state miscreant.
lol, all these convulsing on top been a Yoruba Muslim

I am not like you o, i am in my state gidigba, Fulani Herdsmen can not chase me to Benin Republic

Be proud of your Ibadan, people like you are the traitors Gani Adams talked about

3 Likes

Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Useless Edo state, wey b say dem dey Rob for broad daylight? Nah even normal thing to the people of the useless state.
How is your 1 million boys doing in your adopted state

I heard they even send you two weeks notice before they rob

2 Likes

Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by OlujobaSamuel: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Akwa Ibom and Cross River are supposed to be feasible even as stand-alone states.

Akwa Ibom currently is the highest producer of oil in Nigeria and Cross River has a seaport. And even though Cross River does not have oil, it is still a member of NDDC

I really don't know why the both aren't cashing out in their potentials and the oil windfall
Cross River is just a member of NDDC with no real presence since the oil wells were taken away. Their benefits is now only through human resource, they don't get any cash benefits from it.
Tourism is still alien to our culture as the average person on the street don't even know about them, and those that know can't afford it, that's why Cross River is finding it a bit difficult to cope.
If not political advantage, Akwa Ibom should not have happened, ditto for Ebonyi.
Akwa Ibom is building industries with the oil windfall they are getting, kudos to them, but their creation, affected the mother state (Cross River), aside year of creation, Akwa Ibom is now older in every aspect
Look at Kwara and Kogi State too.
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by EmekaA125(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Can you see how foolish you sound? The pic you're showing me is not even up to 1% of Ibadan land mass. It seems most of you from that Edo is filled with dumb people. The only better thing for Edo state nah una girls wey dey do olosho grin

Oluyole industrial estate have more industry than the whole of Edo state grin
Brown roof areas full Ibadan oooo. Make we no cover the truth shaa. If those old building can change to modern aluminum roofing sheet, believe me, Ibadan city will definitely wear a new look. Benin City is not looking bad but Ibadan has job opportunity than it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Cross River is just a member of NDDC with no real presence since the oil wells were taken away. Their benefits is now only through human resource, they don't get any cash benefits from it.
Tourism is still alien to our culture as the average person on the street don't even know about them, and those that know can't afford it, that's why Cross River is finding it a bit difficult to cope.
If not political advantage, Akwa Ibom should not have happened, ditto for Ebonyi.
Akwa Ibom is building industries with the oil windfall they are getting, kudos to them, but their creation, affected the mother state (Cross River), aside year of creation, Akwa Ibom is now older in every aspect
Look at Kwara and Kogi State too.

Since oil isn't paying the state like it used to, why can't Cross River leverage on it's port and it's proximity to manufacturing and commercial hubs in the East. Afterall Lagos hasn't oil either but Lagos isn't doing bad for itself
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaA125:

Brown roof areas full Ibadan oooo. Make we no cover the truth shaa. If those old building can change to modern aluminum roofing sheet, believe me, Ibadan city will definitely wear a new look. Benin City is not looking bad but Ibadan has job opportunity than it.
There are brown roofs in Ibadan? Yes. But there are also places without brown roof.
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
So who is winning between Oyo and Edo
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Dasini: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
There are brown roofs in Benin just like Ibadan, they are both ancient cities. Ibadan has more developed part than Benin., and boasts of more beautiful estate than Benin. Benin is not bad, equally a nice place. But that is not to take anything away from Ibadan, aside Lagos , Oyo State is another meeting point for tribes and tongues in Nigeria. And the economy of Oyo State is one of the best is the country. There are all manners of industries in Oyo State. Oyo State is far ahead of Edo State.
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by ThumbzTNA(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dasini:
There are brown roofs in Benin just like Ibadan, they are both ancient cities. Ibadan has more developed part than Benin., and boasts of more beautiful estate than Benin. Benin is not bad, equally a nice place. But that is not to take anything away from Ibadan, aside Lagos , Oyo State is another meeting point for tribes and tongues in Nigeria. And the economy of Oyo State is one of the best is the country. There are all manners of industries in Oyo State. Oyo State is far ahead of Edo State.

Fair enough.
So what is your take on the states created in the other years 1996, 1991 and 1967
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by ThumbzTNA(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord

So what is your opinion on which states are the best performing from each and every other year groups
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by OlujobaSamuel: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Since oil isn't paying the state like it used to, why can't Cross River leverage on it's port and it's proximity to manufacturing and commercial hubs in the East. Afterall Lagos hasn't oil either but Lagos isn't doing bad for itself
Developing using port as point of attraction is a bit beyond the state powers. The route is expose to piracy, from Somali to Nigerdelta, it involve FG coming in to guarantee safety through secure water ways and even good Federal highways connecting the state with other states around it.
My broda, naija matter na case biko, let's continue to dey enjoy our borehole, wheelbarrow, shoe repair kit, and other poverty alleviation wey politicians dey give us till we all ready to fight our ways through
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by EmekaA125(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
There are brown roofs in Ibadan? Yes. But there are also places without brown roof.
Yes, places with no brown roof are GRAs, layout and Estate. Greater part of Ibadan are covered with brown roof rusted old zinc.
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaA125:

Yes, places with no brown roof are GRAs, layout and Estate. Greater part of Ibadan are covered with brown roof rusted old zinc.
No I don't agree with you. Unless you fit give me stats.
Re: States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did The Nigerian Army Massacre Asaba People? Survivors Speak / Jews Are Enabling Genocide Against Armenian Christians / Reps Consider Scrapping NYSC As Bill Reaches Second Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.