Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed (293 Views)

Can I Launch A Mobile Wallet App Without CBN License / Web Developer Needed - Crypto Investment And Mining Web Developer Needed / A Step By Step Guide To Launch Mobile Wallet Application In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed by NNFORUM(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Pls I am looking for companies and not individuals that can handle a complex mobile wallet app with mining and few others functionalities.

Any company coming on board must have very good track record.

Pls I need this service very urgent as money isn't the issue but giving me above what I wanted.

Thanks as I await your responses.
Re: Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed by adenuga558(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed by NNFORUM(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2021
adenuga558:
Checkout https://qurulab.com/

They don't have contact address
Re: Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed by NNFORUM(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Help house
Re: Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed by alexcarley089: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
If you want to use Quickbooks in more than one system, you need to use the Quickbooks Desktop version. It comes in different variants and you can choose the most suitable features for you.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/qbtoolhub
Re: Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed by NNFORUM(m): 1:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Still searching
Re: Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed by highbreedtech(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2021
NNFORUM:
Still searching

Hi contact us on WhatsApp: +2347033036054 let's continue from there.

Or click on my Signature to go straight to WhatsApp.
Re: Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed by scottstayris089: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop are two different versions of Quickbooks.You can switch from online version to desktop version without any loss of data. Visit the article for more details.
https://quickbooks-tool-hub1.yolasite.com/
Re: Complex Mobile Wallet And Mining Functioning Apps Needed by adenuga558(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
NNFORUM:

They don't have contact address
check again

(1) (Reply)

Guys! What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Girl Bought For You? / Should I Learn Web Development Or Mobile Development / Become A Web Developer Today From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.