Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year (51195 Views)

How To Make 50 -100k Monthly With No Skills Or Products / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
On the formula to build a billion-dollar Internet company: Take a human desire, preferably one that has been around for a really long time… identify that desire and use modern technology to take out steps.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2021
In a world where almost no one takes a truly long-term view, the market richly rewards those who do.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Today’s “best practices” lead to dead ends; the best paths are new and untried.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
"The person in the meeting that challenges the status quo is often the most valuable person in the room.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
To the extent possible, ruthlessly shave away the unnecessary tasks, priorities, meetings, and BS. Put all your effort into the projects that really matter.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2021
The more honest and unique a person is, the more that person attracts people. It’s the same for businesses.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Choose your colleagues carefully; you will end up caring what they care about.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
You want to be world class at some narrow and important intersection, not decently good at a lot of things.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2021
The essential principle of business – of occupation in the world – is this: figure out some way in which you get paid for playing.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
You can worry about the competition…or you can focus on what’s ahead of you and drive fast.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
There are only three measurements that tell you nearly everything you need to know about your organization’s overall performance: employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and cash flow.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2021
The quickest way to ruin the productivity of a small company is to have it adopt the practices of a large company.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2021
There is no sport as competitive as business. It’s 24 by 7 by 365 by forever.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
To every end, there is a beginning.
Keep your spirit and determination high, be hopeful & expectant & you shall always walk the glory road.
Nothing is impossible with courage, faith & great effort.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Get Trained Today, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
I learned to go into business only with people whom I like, trust, and admire.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2021
When you work on something, if you fall in love with it, that’s a good sign. If you do, others will.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Builderbet365: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
You can now learn this better tangible skills or handwork online from our training institute.we have been in this training field since 2006,we have trained countless number of students.we have more than 600 Training program already,we are still adding more,get professional training from us now and become expert.

You can enroll for our training program like -:

1. satellite dish installation training
2. solar inverter installation training
3. mobile phone/tablet repair training
4. laptop/Notebook Computer Repair training.
5.iphone,iPad and iPod repair
6. CCTV installation training
8. Plasma/LCD Television Repair Training.
9. LCD Monitor Repair Training
8. Digital Photography Training
9. Home Studio Recording Training
10. Digital Filmmaking Training
11. Complete Ethical Hacking Training
12. Blogging For Money Training
13. Complete Copywriting Training
14. Online Business Training.
15. Beginners Online Money Making Training.
16. Beginners Sewing Training
17. Digital Marketing Using Google Tools Training.
18. iPhone Photography Training
19. Online Writing Training
20. Article Writing Training
21. Google Ads Training
22. Testing Electronic Components Training.
23. Android Application Development Training.
24. Computer Hacking Training
25. Window And Internet Hacking Training.
26. Wordpress Hacking Training
27. Wifi Hacking Training
28. Wordpress Search Engine Optimization Training.
29. Beginners Hacking Training
30. Email Hacking Training
31. Website design Training
32. Wordpress Security Training
33. Wordpress Theme Building Training
34. Building Online Store Training
35. Solar Panel Building Training
36. Microsoft Word Training
37. Digital Marketing Training
38. Wedding Videography Training
39. Amazon Kindle Book Publishing Training
40. Web Photography Training
41. Social Media Marketing Training
42. Crypto-currency Master Training
43. Cryptocurrency Investing Training
44. Beginners Forex Trading Training
45. Advanced Forex Trading Training
46. Beginners Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Training.
47. Beginners Day Trading Training
48. Advanced Day Trading Training
49. Beginners Web/Google Analytics Training
50. Lithium batteries Training (how to build your own battery packs)
51. Graphics Design Training
52. Professional WordPress Training
53. Complete Coding Training
54. Beginners WordPress Training
55. Software Development Training.

And many others,we will be updating latest training program on our training institute website.you can visit our training website through the link in my signature or profile

can i get your contact lets discuss ? i already have an office set up for something like this in my locale
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Builderbet365:

can i get your contact lets discuss ? i already have an office set up for something like this in my locale

09077269910, call and WhatsApp
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2021
If you are willing to work hard and ask lots of questions, you can learn business pretty fast.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by WinterMinter(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
I would have to learn some digitally based skill,but I am learning a manual and laborious work,Pop ceiling designs.
How do you see it?
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
WinterMinter:
I would have to learn some digitally based skill,but I am learning a manual and laborious work,Pop ceiling designs.
How do you see it?

The manual work you are learning is also good but try and learn a digital skills also. To become a real man no be day job. You need to be doing multiple business to be rich in this present Nigeria
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2021
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
All business depends upon men fulfilling their responsibilities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (42) (Reply)

Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) / 8 Things N500 Cannot Buy Anymore / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.