Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,018 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year (51564 Views)

How To Make 50 -100k Monthly With No Skills Or Products / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
As you know, starting a business is not easy and being successful is even more difficult.

Many of us have dreams of business, entrepreneurship and financial freedom but the road to get there can be arduous, and will surely test every part of you.

Still, it’s a journey worth taking and a goal worth fighting for.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and become your own boss this coming new year
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2021
"It is difficult, but not impossible, to conduct strictly honest business.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
"Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
"Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2021
"There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
"For every sale you miss because you’re too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you’re not enthusiastic enough.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
"Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2021
GET TRAINED TODAY AND BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS THIS COMING NEW YEAR
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by teacherbim(f): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
GET TRAINED TODAY AND BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS THIS COMING NEW YEAR
Is it one in one/training?
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
teacherbim:

Is it one in one/training?
Are you in Lagos?

The training program we advertised here is the online version of the offline training, we offer at our physical training centre. Presently we don't have office/training centre in Lagos, the one we have was closed during the covid-19 pandemic. But plan is already on the way to reopen it back and also extends to other states in Nigeria. You can visit our training website to read more about our online training program.

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
"Love should be treated like a business deal, but every business deal has its own terms and its own currency. And in love, the currency is virtue. You love people not for what you do for them or what they do for you. You love them for the values, the virtues, which they have achieved in their own character.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
"Simple, genuine goodness is the best capital to found the business of this life upon. It lasts when fame and money fail and is the only riches we can take out of this world with"
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
"When you are a leader, your job is to have all the questions. You have to be incredibly comfortable looking like the dumbest person in the room. Every conversation you have about a decision, a proposal, or a piece of market information has to be filled with you saying, “What if?” and “Why not?” and “How come?”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
"And while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2021
"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
"Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Focus on being productive instead of busy
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
"If only we had the power to see ourselves in the same way that others see us.’ Of all the mantras one might adopt in life, this is surely one of the better ones and for anyone in a leadership role it should be an essential part of the checks and balances that are built into a company’s standard operating procedures.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2021
"If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
"Talent can be hired, money has to be earned. ”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
"To succeed in business it is necessary to make others see things as you see them.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2021
"There have been times when I could have succumbed to some form of bribe, or could have had my way by offering one. But ever since that night I have never been tempted to break my vow.. My Parents always drummed into me that all you have in life is your reputation: you may be very rich, but if you lose your good name you’ll never be happy.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
"Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
"Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2021
"When [what you are deeply passionate about, what you can be best in the world at and what drives your economic engine] come together, not only does your work move toward greatness, but so does your life. For, in the end, it is impossible to have a great life unless it is a meaningful life. And it is very difficult to have a meaningful life without meaningful work. Perhaps, then, you might gain that rare tranquility that comes from knowing that you’ve had a hand in creating something of intrinsic excellence that makes a contribution. Indeed, you might even gain that deepest of all satisfactions: knowing that your short time here on this earth has been well spent, and that it mattered.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
"treasure what it means to do a day’s work. It’s our one and only chance to do something productive today, and it’s certainly not available to someone merely because he is the high bidder. A day’s work is your chance to do art, to create a gift, to do something that matters. As your work gets better and your art becomes more important, competition for your gifts will increase and you’ll discover that you can be choosier about whom you give them to.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2021
"The essence of a successful business is really quite simple. It is your ability to offer a product or service that people will pay for at a price sufficiently above your costs, ideally three or four or five times your cost, thereby giving you a profit that enables you to buy and to offer more products and services.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
"If employees are doing something wrong or are making a mistake, I am doubly careful not to hurt their feelings and make them feel small or embarrassed. I just use four simple steps: “First, I talk to them privately. “Second, I praise them for what they are doing well. “Third, I point out the one thing at the moment that they could do better and I help them find the way. “Fourth, I praise them again on their good points.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2021
"Good brands reflect the histories of the time and the group of people that made them. They can not be copied. They can not be recycled.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply)

Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around / Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / The 25 Banks That Achieved The Recapitalization Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.