Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Where Can I Get Nigerian Herbs And Leaves In United States - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Get Nigerian Herbs And Leaves In United States (442 Views)

Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York / Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Nigerian Herbs And Leaves In United States by Marks112: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hi I really need sandpaper leaf and Bitterleaf in texas but I been to a lot of places ,I haven’t seen it
Can anyone tell me where I can see something like that?

And my mom is thinking of shipping it through nipost,how should she go about it so the don’t trash it
Thank you
Re: Where Can I Get Nigerian Herbs And Leaves In United States by WorkDesQ: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Have it shipped from here. It won't be thrashed
Re: Where Can I Get Nigerian Herbs And Leaves In United States by Marks112: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
WorkDesQ:
Have it shipped from here. It won't be thrashed
Through post office?
Re: Where Can I Get Nigerian Herbs And Leaves In United States by WorkDesQ: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Marks112:

Through post office?

Tell her to use EMS Speed post. If she's in Lagos let her head to the head quarters at Shomolu or Marina. It shouldn't take more than 7 to 14 days to get to you
Re: Where Can I Get Nigerian Herbs And Leaves In United States by Marks112: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
WorkDesQ:

Tell her to use EMS Speed post. If she's in Lagos let her head to the head quarters at Shomolu or Marina. It shouldn't take more than 7 to 14 days to get to you
Ok thank you
Re: Where Can I Get Nigerian Herbs And Leaves In United States by Abraham18(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2021
We can help you run the delivery down to the states. We are a Logistics Company based on Lagos Nigeria. Logistics by Benediction. Contact us on. 08167950098

(1) (Reply)

Those Interested In Going To Afghanistan Come In / How The Passport Renewal Dey Go??? / Top 10 Most Scariest Swimming Pools In The World 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.