Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? (346 Views)

The Pressing Issue Of Retained Atm Cards. / How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards / Stop Using Easy Passwords For Your ATM Cards, Mobile banki. A Nairalander Warns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,
Please I ran into a little ish yesterday trying to get Google ads to accept my Visa n Mastercard for a payment. It got declined severally telling me to ''Correct card info or use a different card" ....I don't know if anyone else has encountered this before. I'm running ads to promote my YouTube channel and it just didn't work.

Hopefully I get help here and I don't know if this is he right section to do this
Re: Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? by funkychris(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Most Nigeria bank cards have an international spending limit of about $20 and some like Access bank, Eco, Standard Chartered, etc can't even do international transactions. Your option is to get a dollar card. I use GTBank dollar card. You will need a domiciliary account for this or You are using a UBA prepaid dollar card if you don't want to go through the stress of opening a dom account. But whichever you use, just know you will have to buy dollars from Aboki - you can't avoid that if you are spending about $20 monthly.
Re: Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2022
funkychris:
Most Nigeria bank cards have an international spending limit of about $20 and some like Access bank, Eco, Standard Chartered, etc can't even do international transactions. Your option is to get a dollar card. I use GTBank dollar card. You will need a domiciliary account for this or You are using a UBA prepaid dollar card if you don't want to go through the stress of opening a dom account. But whichever you use, just know you will have to buy dollars from Aboki - you can't avoid that if you are spending about $20 monthly.

How do you fund your Dom account?

I've got a Dom account with Access bank but haven't really transacted with it and the local Visa card I've got with access has not worked on canva, Google, ubersuggest, etc.

(1) (Reply)

X / Free Space For Car Wash Needed / Northern Farmers Lament As Onions Rotten Over Refusal To Ship To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.