Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? (351 Views)

The Pressing Issue Of Retained Atm Cards. / How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards / Stop Using Easy Passwords For Your ATM Cards, Mobile banki. A Nairalander Warns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,
Please I ran into a little ish yesterday trying to get Google ads to accept my Visa n Mastercard for a payment. It got declined severally telling me to ''Correct card info or use a different card" ....I don't know if anyone else has encountered this before. I'm running ads to promote my YouTube channel and it just didn't work.

Hopefully I get help here and I don't know if this is he right section to do this
Re: Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? by funkychris(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Most Nigeria bank cards have an international spending limit of about $20 and some like Access bank, Eco, Standard Chartered, etc can't even do international transactions. Your option is to get a dollar card. I use GTBank dollar card. You will need a domiciliary account for this or You are using a UBA prepaid dollar card if you don't want to go through the stress of opening a dom account. But whichever you use, just know you will have to buy dollars from Aboki - you can't avoid that if you are spending about $20 monthly.
Re: Google Ads Not Accepting My ATM Cards,why? by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2022
funkychris:
Most Nigeria bank cards have an international spending limit of about $20 and some like Access bank, Eco, Standard Chartered, etc can't even do international transactions. Your option is to get a dollar card. I use GTBank dollar card. You will need a domiciliary account for this or You are using a UBA prepaid dollar card if you don't want to go through the stress of opening a dom account. But whichever you use, just know you will have to buy dollars from Aboki - you can't avoid that if you are spending about $20 monthly.

How do you fund your Dom account?

I've got a Dom account with Access bank but haven't really transacted with it and the local Visa card I've got with access has not worked on canva, Google, ubersuggest, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Who Are Extremely Wealthy Still Go On to steal? / Why Shell, Chevron, Other Oil Majors Are Leaving Nigeria. / Reason Why Crypto Currencies Are Going Down - Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.