Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed (40220 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abaman001:
Nnamdi kanu's head must be provided dead or live....that Yahoo Yahoo criminal must be rearrested at all cost....
choose between ogun and thunder because one must kill you

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Waiting for that Uzodinjo of supreme Court brouhaha to come and deny it's his pay masters that did the kidnapping,rather it's ESN.
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by DivineDynamics: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
We will not stop praying to God.

God will cleanse our land in Jesus name.
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by juman(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fulani are terrorists.
Chase them back to their states and their neighboring countries.
Many of those kidnappers are from neighboring countries o.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by Minjim: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
These Fulani terrorists are operating unhindered in the East.

To travel from Lagos to Ibadan self they fear me these days
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by wallay77(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nawa ooo...Nigeria has gone to cows...make them divide us so this people can kidnap themselves as them like...the corntree just dey tiring I swear
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by Agugbadin: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
The crime committed by fulani herdsmen is completely out of control. Nigerians cannot continue to fold their hands and watch these evil something has to be done urgently to stop this evil
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by zudozz: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
No picture of them kidnappers...Na only those wey they see with iphone or laptop they dey put their pictures.
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by Funkeshuga(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Naija dun enter high way
Everybody na confirm high way. The rate of crime this day is alarming, before 2023 I wonder how naija will look like maybe Somalia will be better, all thanks to ndi sophisticated tribe

Buhari blame opposition

Igbo blame Yoruba

I really don't understand you people thinking at all. brain dey that your head geepee tank head so?
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by realstars: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fulani Na Waoo
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Buhari blame opposition

Igbo blame Yoruba

I really don't understand you people thinking at all. brain dey that your head geepee tank head so?
Lolssssss, I did not mention any tribe but u are here exposing yourself.
Hv u finish chanting sai baba? If u done I can engage u in discussion, for now eat sleep repeat same
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by jrusky(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
tito44:
These Fulani herdsmen should carry their atrocities to the SW where they re very welcomed; afterall fulani and Yorubas are brothers.

That is all you can say? Honestly people like you are not fit to be a Southerners talkless of being igbo.

I noticed the most babarics of all tribe full NL if I'm correct. People who just take joy in tribal sentiment on everything instead for them to see the seriousness of the mess Buhari created.

Fulani bastards have the guts to kidnapped a monarch, matchet another and kidnapped a priest in your land and all you could say is to be mentioning SW in what has nothing to do with SW.

Hhmm...sorry o.

Good night biko.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by tito44: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
jrusky:

That is all you can say? Honestly people like you are not fit to be a Southerners talkless of being igbo.

I noticed the most babarics of all tribe full NL if I'm correct. People who just take joy in tribal sentiment on everything instead for them to see the seriousness of the mess Buhari created.

Fulani bastards have the guts to kidnapped a monarch, matchet another and kidnapped a priest in your land and all you could say is to be mentioning SW in what has nothing to do with SW.

Hhmm...sorry o.

Good night biko.

Keep ranting. I am enjoying it
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by Dand12: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Read
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by keypha1: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fulani terrorist has cercle all Nigeria bush and Forest, when nnamdi kalu was saying it they where calling him mad man, just to check his car and they came out from bush, I saw cartoon where bandit where killing person and police and army turn their face the other side and happy, unfortunately the victim turn and pin the terrorist down and about to kill the terrorist, the police and army pointed their guns to the victim, that is exactly what is happening in Nigeria now.
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by DD29: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Suddenly All Those Igbo Criminals Have Repent Living The Highways To Fulanis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Naija dun enter high way
Everybody na confirm high way. The rate of crime this day is alarming, before 2023 I wonder how naija will look like maybe Somalia will be better, all thanks to ndi sophisticated tribe

Lol. Can't get pass the pain of losing. I voted for Buhari, you voted for Atiku, same difference. Kidnapping didn't start with Buhari's administration and it not going to end with his administration.
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
DD29:
Suddenly All Those Igbo Criminals Have Repent, leaving The Highways To Fulanis

It is funny, isn't it? Laughing
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
tito44:
These Fulani herdsmen should carry their atrocities to the SW where they re very welcomed; afterall fulani and Yorubas are brothers.

You and your people voted massively for Atiku, a Fulani man.
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abaman001:
Nnamdi kanu's head must be provided dead or live....that Yahoo Yahoo criminal must be rearrested at all cost....

ImbeĀ¢iles everywhere...
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by tito44: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
maasoap:

You and your voted massively for Atiku, a Fulani man.

Stop whining like a Sisi. Tinumbu, fayemi and other prominent Yorubas said fulani are ur brothers. Who are u to say otherwise... Now run along; U ve been noticed.
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abaman001:

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
tito44:

Stop whining like a Sisi. Tinumbu, fayemi and other prominent Yorubas said fulani are ur brothers. Who are u to say otherwise... Now run along; U ve been noticed.

Just reminded you so that you can stop embarrassing yourself here
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by tito44: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
maasoap:

Just reminded you so that you can stop embarrassing yourself here

Mister stop whining. The herdsmen will relocate to the SW and u wont do nada about it.
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by tito44: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
livebyday:

This is one of them. Read the nonsense it wrote. Very unintelligent and had to mention another tribe , then will log into its own yoruba account to counter and abuse another tribe intentionally just so neutrals can join and feel hate
This is their mission
Don't worry we will get each and every one of them grin

They cannot set this nation on fire with inter ethnic conflict and go free !!

Never !!!!!

Continue whining. Fulani herdsmen are welcomed to SW. U cannot stop it.
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by tito44: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abaman001:

If u put urself in what u don't know about, it will cost u ur head. Be guided
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by Abaman001(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
tito44:

If u put urself in what u don't know about, it will cost u ur head. Be guided

The entire Niger Deltans has agreed that Nnamdi kanu's head must be used to appeals the egbesu deity and ipob terrorists or her sympathizers if caught within the Niger Delta region will be burnt alive, this is the resolution reached today in a general meeting held in yenagua bayelsa state....so every ipob miscreants should be warned.....
Re: Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed by Abaman001(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

ImbeĀ¢iles everywhere...

The entire Niger Deltans has agreed that Nnamdi kanu's head must be used to appeals the egbesu deity and ipob terrorists or her sympathizers if caught within the Niger Delta region will be burnt alive, this is the resolution reached today in a general meeting held in yenagua bayelsa state....so every ipob miscreants should be warned.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death / Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) / Mum Of 5 Kills Husband In FCT After She Went Out Without His Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.