Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Hello, I Need Advice Please - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hello, I Need Advice Please (206 Views)

My 8 Months Caucasian Mixed Breed Doesn’t Bark At All... Any Advice Please / My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, I Need Advice Please by Peterodion49(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
My dog was not feeling fine so I took it to vet for some days and it was given twelve injection now the dog is unable to move one his legs please what do I do cause I need yur advice
Re: Hello, I Need Advice Please by WorkDesQ: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Call and speak with your Vet again?
Re: Hello, I Need Advice Please by Peterodion49(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
He is always demanding for money....his treatment is to expensive
Re: Hello, I Need Advice Please by PeraGSD: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Peterodion49:
My dog was not feeling fine so I took it to vet for some days and it was given twelve injection now the dog is unable to move one his legs please what do I do cause I need yur advice

It might be a reaction to the drugs administered. Secondly your dog is under the Vet's care and there for managing the condition diagnosed. If your dog is reacting to drugs used it should be part of his responsibility to take care of and not demand for more money.

(1) (Reply)

Love To Pet Animals? Well, Even The Virtual Ones? / How Armadillo Possess The Coolest Defence Mechanism In The World / Tortoise Whisperer BIG IKE Loves Cactus Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.