Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Facebook Ads For Small Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads For Small Business Owners (95 Views)

15 Legit Ways To Watch Ads For Money (get Paid To Watch Videos) / How Small Business Owners Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads For Small Business Owners by Nyaknobong: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Do you want to take your business to another level?

Organic traffic can only do little for your business.

Have you thought of running ads to increase traffic, sales and expand your business.

This class will cover

*How to create offers

*How to run ads with your phone and gain
maximum results.

*Afilliate Marketing 101 class

*And get one month support from on running your ads.

This class is not for everyone.

I have just 100 empty seats for serious individuals

I won't charge you ₦10,000!!! No

I would charge ₦2,500 instead of ₦10,000 and give you materials on Copywriting and Affiliate Marketing which is worth ₦286,000.

Contact 09079066508 on WhatsApp for join the waitlist.

The offer for this class is LIMITED.

Contact me now
Re: Facebook Ads For Small Business Owners by letitrainnow(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
How to contact you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Ayhomes & Gardens@igando Area, Lagos / Real Household Consumption Expenditure Grew By 0.81% In 2020 / Now Trending On Www.nairametrics.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.