Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

DSTV Running Too Many Commercial Advertisements - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DSTV Running Too Many Commercial Advertisements (242 Views)

Whatssap Tv For Your Entertainment And Advertisements / Biography Of Running Mate Of Late MKO Abiola Baba Gana Kingibe / Lagos Dissociates Self From Fake Advertisements On School Of Nursing Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Running Too Many Commercial Advertisements by Wallade(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
It is so unusual to see too many commercials on DSTV these days. It is so annoying when watching a program and you see commercials pop up for few minutes while watching a favorite program. DSTV don't just run the advert as subset on TV screen but they actually interrupt the program to run commercials for minutes.

DSTV started doing the commercials during live football matches, especially EPL.

Did DSTV suddenly become another LTV or NTA?
Re: DSTV Running Too Many Commercial Advertisements by Jashub: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Another thing that disgusts me about that cable company is the fact that they exploit us by not offering pay-per view.
Re: DSTV Running Too Many Commercial Advertisements by Wallade(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Jashub:
Another thing that disgusts me about that cable company is the fact that they exploit us by not offering pay-per view.

Yes. They often display obsolete and old movies and they repeat the movies so much that you get tired of watching.

I don't think Nigerians get adequate value from the paytv. The value is just on football and a few other programme.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? / Cut Soap For Me . Mr Roberto / KASU Students Face-off With Government Over Fee Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.