Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! (1371 Views)

Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
I Remembered Some Years Ago, While I Was Still A Kid. My Friend & I Went To A Primary Sch To Play During D Holiday Period. We Were D Only Children There. Unknown To Us A Man Had been There Hiding Somewhere In D Sch, Waiting 4 His Victim(s) He Would Kill & Use 4 Ritual. As We Were Playing, Dis Shirtless Man In A Short, With A Sharp Cutlass In His Hand Tried To Attack Us 4rm Behind & Possibly Kill Both Of Us If He Could. As We Were Playing, I Noticed Dat Someone Was Tip-Toeing Behind Us With A Cutlass. Immediately We Noticed Dis, We Ran Away & D Man Ran After Us With D Cutlass. Omo, If U See D Way I Ran Ehn, Out Of Fear I Ran Past My Grandmother's Shop, She Called Me I Didn't Even Listen To Her. She Said Na Who Dey Pursue U Na? I Didn't Even Listen To Her. It Was After I Had Ran Very Far, Dat I Later Came Back To Tell Her D Story. My Guys, Ritual Killing Is Real. Yes, Ritualists Are Real.
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Jashub: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Maybe he tried to scare you. Such happens in life
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by illicit(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Maybe its d security guy
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jashub:
Maybe he tried to scare you. Such happens in life
Note: Nobody Was In D Sch. It Was Only I, My Friend & D Man. D Sch Was So Quiet Dat If U Shout, Someone May Not Easily Hear U Cuz It's Close To D Market. He Wasn't Trying To Scare Us. He Was A Ritualist. He Wanted To Kill Us With D Cutlas. He Gave Us A Hot Pursuit. Na God Save Us Dat Day. Ever Since Den, I No Long Go To D Sch To Play.

1 Like

Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin Go home early
you:Teacher don't like me......signing out
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by bluebay(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Maybe na mad man
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by ebukamat34: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
OP this your story sounds like a dream you had when growing up
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by punisha: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2021
I wish the innocent man had flogged sense into u.

from the way u type, its obvious that how many years later ur still not normal.

"only u and your friend in the school" did it occur to u that he successfully scared two irresponsible kids that were at the wrong place at d wrong time back home?

1 Like

Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2021
bluebay:
Maybe na mad man
No Be Mad Man Ooo. Dis Na Sch Wey We Dey Always Go Play. Nobody Stays Or Lives In D Sch. I Think D Man Was A Stranger, Cuz We Don't Know Him Neither Av We Seen Him B4. Perhaps, He Was On A Mission To Get Human Parts.
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2021
ebukamat34:
OP this your story sounds like a dream you had when growing up
Lol, U Called It Dream Right? If I Hadn't Been Alive To Tell D Story, It Won't Av Been A Dream As U Av Said.
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Restroom: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2021
Despite all the stories, some Nigeriabs will still tell u nothing like happens
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Reggaemich(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
I think the man was trying to scare u both to go home, I had such an experience growing up,

I think elders do this to scare children who are stubborn or that do not listen to correction

I don't think, he was trying to kidnap u.
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Reggaemich:
I think the man was trying to scare u both to go home, I had such an experience growing up,

I think elders do this to scare children who are stubborn or that do not listen to correction

I Know D Story May Sound Ridiclous To Believe. If Man Wanted To Scare Us, He Would Av Used Cane Or Stick Not A Cutlass. D Man Actually Wanted To Kill Both Of Us If Possible. Don't Think Children Are Exempted 4rm Ritual Killings. Note: 1. Nobody Lives In D School 2. They Don't Av Any Gate keeper Dat Lives In D Sch. 3. D Man Was Shirtless, He Was In A Short & Ran After Us With A Cutlass Barefooted.
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
punisha:
I wish the innocent man had flogged sense into u.

from the way u type, its obvious that how many years later ur still not normal.

"only u and your friend in the school" did it occur to u that he successfully scared two irresponsible kids that were at the wrong place at d wrong time back home?

Why U Dey Talk Like Small Pikin Wey Still Dey Learn How To Talk? Where U There With Me? Who Av U Seen Dat Uses Cutlass To Chase Little Children? Or Do U Think Children Are Exempted 4rm Ritualists?
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Reggaemich:

nothing like scare here,the man is a ritualist,op was lucky to escape
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
nothing like scare here,the man is a ritualist,op was lucky to escape
Leave Dem Joor, I'm Talking Abt Life & Death Issue They Are Busy Insinuating Something Else. We Were Kids Den. If D Man Had Succeed In Killing Us Or Any Of Us, I Wouldn't Av Been Alive To Tell D Story.
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by fadal(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
yall funny,some poeple crazy for this world they just wanna get money by any means
Re: How We Escaped 4rm A Ritualist! by Yaxmax1: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
wink that guy na bad guy

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer / They Strangulated My Son And Made It Look Like Suicide’ / Undergraduate Friends Rape Waitress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.