Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tokunbo 07 Elentra Or Niger Used Toyota Rav4 03-5 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tokunbo 07 Elentra Or Niger Used Toyota Rav4 03-5 (440 Views)

Clean Niger Used Crv For Sale / Clean 2007 Hyundai Elentra For Sale. / All-new 2019 Toyota Rav4 Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo 07 Elentra Or Niger Used Toyota Rav4 03-5 by Xtraordinare: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Hello house, i need your opinion for a friend who will be reading this with my phone.

Please i want to ask for the opinions of the car gurus and elites here.

A friend intends buying any of this cars due to his financial power at the moment, he doesn't know which to go for.

He intends getting a Nigeria used rav 4 03-05, because of bad roads, or should he save more and get a Belgium Elentra.

Please he considers resale value and easy maintenance too...

Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Tokunbo 07 Elentra Or Niger Used Toyota Rav4 03-5 by olumzzz(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Xtraordinare:
Hello house, i need your opinion for a friend who will be reading this with my phone.

A friend intends buying any of this cars due to his financial power at the moment, he doesn't know which to go for.

He intends getting a Nigeria used rav 4 03-05, because of bad roads, or should he save more and get a Belgium Elentra.

Your friend is comparing burger with bread and akara.
No be the same bad roads him go drive the toks elantra?
Biko let him decide the type of vehicle he wants to go for (SUV or sedan) then my ogas here will help with options.

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo 07 Elentra Or Niger Used Toyota Rav4 03-5 by veektoh(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2021
If your decision for a car is based on bad roads and easy maintenance, the Rav4 is okay. You could still consider a corolla, easy to maintain.

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo 07 Elentra Or Niger Used Toyota Rav4 03-5 by peeps4u: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Xtraordinare:

With the bolded, he should go for Naija used RAV4 provided it is good. Not like every naija used car is bad. My mum bought Naija used of one of these 1990s Honda Accord many years ago and used it for more than 15years without changing the engine before it was sold as a scrap. The car was used roughly, mainly as an errand car to care for her other car yet lived that long.

Elantra parts are quite costly, I don't know in comparison with RAV4 though but its engine is really pricey.

For resale also, he is likelier to sell RAV4 quicker and at better price than Elantra, you know Naija craze for anything toyota, I may be wrong here.

RAV4 naturally is a strong and durable car and has more ground clearance than Elantra.

Just make sure you get a good one for yourself and advisably use a reliable mechanic for inspection.

Good luck and congrats to your friend on the planned purchase.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ I Need A Nigerian(well) Used Honda Civic 2003 - 2005 Model To Buy / I Need A Clean FORD Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.