Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Veil And Hijab - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Veil And Hijab (103 Views)

Church Bans Women Wearing Trousers And Hijab From Accessing An ATM / Church Bars Women Wearing Trousers And Hijab From Accessing An ATM / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veil And Hijab by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 12, 2021
I see some Muslims arguing that our bible said we should cover our hair with Veil.

let me tell you the truth now there is different between Veil and hijab.

a Veil is a piece of cloth use to cover the hair while hijab is a religious Veil worn by Muslims women.

God didn't in any way mention hijab in the bible or mention himself as Allah.

beside the way christians worn there Veil is different from the way Muslims worn there hijab.

a Muslim said you christians don't know your bible very well but I said to him if he study the Bible very well he will know there is a big different between Quran and bible.

Muslim should do the right thing, you can't expect the Muslim to use bible to teach in the mosque instead of Quran.
then you can't also expect the christians to use Quran to teach in the church instead of the bible.

this is what is happening in kwara state, the missionary schools are school for christians leave them to run their schools in their religious way, if Muslim want let them build their own Muslim schools nobody will question them.

before you Quote me answer this question, if you want both Muslims and christians to wear Veil, then will you allow your wife or daughter to worn her Veil like Christians to enter the mosque. because why I'm saying this is christians and Muslims have their own life to live.

(1) (Reply)

Best Training Institute - PMP Course In Port Harcourt / 7 Pastors With The Most Expensive Private Jets In Africa / The Angry Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.