Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

She Is A Doctor; She Needs A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / She Is A Doctor; She Needs A Job. (1413 Views)

She Needs A Job!!! / She Needs Help On How To Go About Her Newly Gotten Accounting Job. / What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is A Doctor; She Needs A Job. by DrummaBoy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
My wife is a medical doctor that graduated from Ogun state university since 2004. Since then she has done her housemanship in UCH Ibadan. NYSC in Kano. Worked in a number of private hospital in Ibadan too. In 2009 she got employed in FMC Owo. Where she was until 2010, when she had to resign so as to work on starting her residency program and also to be with me her husband. She has just concluded her MPH in community medicine and now is in need of a job.

I would appreciate it, if anyone has some link where she could apply and possibly work. She is excellent in clinical skills and has vast understanding of Primary health care.

Thank You.
- Concerned Husband.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Teachers And Secretary In Maraba, Nasarawa State / Divine Prime Consult Partners / WAEC Recruitment Update???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.