Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? (15539 Views)

The Best Hand Work To Learn / Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by lugo99(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
after my Nysc in 2017 since then no job.. now I'm into fashion designing... I think I won't regret it.. now in my 6th month of learning d apprentice..

2 Likes

Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Mrlcredible: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Yes, everything in Nigeria is upside down now.

Schools are on strikes, So many student have consult me to advice them on the type of work they should learn.

Please drop some nice idea,..

which schools dey strike
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by hairbyuj(f): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
caterpillar, crane, bulldozer...etc

Am in Ibeju-lekki
Please where can I learn how to drive either of this?
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Thazard(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sarmiz24:
Make him learn
Fuckanizer or Yahoo thank me later

cheesy
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Eastcaostboy: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
hairbyuj:

Am in Ibeju-lekki
Please where can I learn how to drive either of this?
You been brief on what you wish to know....though I know you are a female
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Awoleesu:

Now, that's the problem!
Those who dwell on the monetary incentive of a particular vocation soon realized the world is passing them by!

The reason some people trend today and become history almost as soon as they rose is that dearth of passion and commitment to a goal!

Not long ago, Entertainment (Music) was a big dig for many Africans. You almost hear a new artist sprung every single day. Many youngsters rushed into music. Their main motivation? The Money...
Today, only those who had the true passion are still trending and making their money in the musical entertainment grounds.

You see my point?

Where are the Showkeys, the Danny Wilsons, the Mike Okris, the Olu Fajemirokuns, the Stella Monyes etc today? Why are the KSAs, Victor Uwaifos, etc still viable even emeritus?

Listen, if what you intend to give your time and energy to isn't going to last you for a lifetime, I suggest it's not worth it! That's the real "Bullshit" if you must know...
Your problem is the many motivational talks and books you have listened to that told you to follow your passion. So you think all these people that you mentioned faded off because they were not passionate about their careers? How funny! Do you not realise that everything has a season. So Usher, Nas, Eminem, 50Cent aren't reigning today because they were just after the money? Let me tell you, people will end up frustrsted if what they are passionate about does not put food on their table. Identify a need around you, meet it in a unique way, let the anticipated reward motivate you. PASSION IS BULLSHÍT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Cashio(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sunnyja:
Where are the construction companies he is going to work?!
Now let me tell you the truth. from personal experience too. The most difficult jobs to find are those that requires academic qualifications.
You see direct labour jobs, them choke die.

I rounded up school late 2019 and we did our professional defence early 2020 and while most of my mates are still waiting for service, majority of is who had skills are currently faring well even without our certificates.
I was a professional bricklayer before I studied architecture. I currently work as a site architect for a construction firm. no interviews. just about what you know and what you can do.
I have a few other mates who work in architectural firms doing just drawings because they perfected their CAD design knowledge.
I have some who work for paint industries as professional painters simply because they learnt painting while we were in school.

Two other of my mates are into furniture making and they have made names within this past year. Another female fellow does decorations and cake baking..she too don get small bar..

Not forgetting those that learnt graphics and web designs too. A coursemate designed my late dad's poster and flex last month and he told me he does that for nothing less than 10k(though he did it for me for free)

And yes, none of us have his/her certificate yet.
just learn a skill.
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by ghettochild(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Schools are on strikes, So many student have consult me to advice them on the type of work they should learn.

Mechanic.. then he can move here
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by uthlaw: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dreyton36:
Learn yahoo, cashout and travel abroad to study simple

Lights up my kpoli in peace
best advice!
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Youngwiz71(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
learn forex
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Bahrain: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Let him go to bakery and learn the workings of bakery and commercial bread production.
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Kennyking1234: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
Learn stock market trading NOT FOREX (takes longer to learn)

GO into real estate

I.T is becoming congested so if you going into it you have to be good & learn a high in demand language.

Buying and selling of phone and phones accessories from aliexpress and the likes ( all you need is to get a market down in nigeria make them commit before ordering)

Go to a pharmacy learn drugs and how they work.

If you have access to a car go into transportation.

Inverter and solar installation.

Hustle like a mad man. E.t.c

Sir please can you explain more on I.T becoming congested?
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Raskass: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
The one he has most interest in
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by kriss27(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
jimi4us:
I always tell people if you're going to US or Canada learn any handwork. Plumber or computer networking or carpentry. Thank me later
Which one is computer networking
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by ramifickolade: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
JohnNgene:
I can teach you how to be a fitness-trainer. Search for me on Instagram and Telegram with @WomenFitnessTrainer

Hi I'm interested please this is my number 07010891850, or you drop your number or email address. ...
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Learn masturbation
The best handwork ever
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by cooltola(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
construction, plumbering , IT, truck driving, machine handling of construction, crane operation. sailoring, navigation, welding, engineering, healthcare , xray technician,
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Antony061(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Brayss:
I'M Intrested,where do you want to learn it?
in lagos
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Brayss(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Antony061:
in lagos
I'm in Lagos too,where in Lagos?
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by cenacasper(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

Is it that lucrative?
That's what will take you out if Nigeria if you have the right Source
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by cenacasper(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Boydehot:

boss do know were I can learn it
I guess you should meet operators personally, if you can afford the training school in PH, good
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Alimike(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Great idea, is we. Are just thinking the same way
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by calcal: 1:33am On Apr 13, 2021
30 years ago we use to make fun of those guys that drop out of school to learn a trade.

see where we find ourselves.

The best so far to learn is IFA (Babalawo), you will thank me later.
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by FrankBass281(m): 4:57am On Apr 13, 2021
inyanya37:
He should learn laptop repairs,thats what am into now,you will make money through software installation and other hardware work.
Pls how much did it cost you to learn an dwhere did you learn it from?
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by FrankBass281(m): 4:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Dreyton36:
Don't learn any handwork
Wasted time and wasted years

The ogas teaching you the work are they rich ?

Go and learn yahoo in few months you can cashout big time then you use the money to travel abroad to do something meaningful with your life

Boss teach your boy na
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Lilphate(m): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Dreyton36:

Baba show me way na
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Lilphate(m): 6:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Dreyton36:
Don't learn any handwork
Wasted time and wasted years

The ogas teaching you the work are they rich ?

Go and learn yahoo in few months you can cashout big time then you use the money to travel abroad to do something meaningful with your life

Big boss one love abeg❤️
08135055017 Whatsapp?
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Sir please can you explain more on I.T becoming congested?

Compared to 5 -6 years ago. Now everybody is learning how to code.

It will get to a point where there'll be more programmers than the nunber of available jobs.

Hence you have to be good, very creative and learn a high in demand language or maybe invent an app or something people need in their everyday lives.

1 Like

Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by ojonugway(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Dreyton36:

senior man I go like follow you reason one or two oh

08157434411 na my WhatsApp number be that ��
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by iamlinco(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Cashio:
Now let me tell you the truth. from personal experience too. The most difficult jobs to find are those that requires academic qualifications.
You see direct labour jobs, them choke die.

I rounded up school late 2019 and we did our professional defence early 2020 and while most of my mates are still waiting for service, majority of is who had skills are currently faring well even without our certificates.
I was a professional bricklayer before I studied architecture. I currently work as a site architect for a construction firm. no interviews. just about what you know and what you can do.
I have a few other mates who work in architectural firms doing just drawings because they perfected their CAD design knowledge.
I have some who work for paint industries as professional painters simply because they learnt painting while we were in school.

Two other of my mates are into furniture making and they have made names within this past year. Another female fellow does decorations and cake baking..she too don get small bar..

Not forgetting those that learnt graphics and web designs too. A coursemate designed my late dad's poster and flex last month and he told me he does that for nothing less than 10k(though he did it for me for free)

And yes, none of us have his/her certificate yet.
just learn a skill.
well done boss... I do pre-cast parapet, window-hood designs, pillars etc. in case you might need my services sir.

1 Like

Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by OMOJOHN001: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mrlcredible:
which schools dey strike
ALL POLYTECHNIC ARE ON STRIKES,
Don't you listen to news?
or are polytechnics not schools again??
Re: Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? by brookeroberts78(f): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Learn barbing.

[url="http://www.glassmirror.ae/aluminium-maintenance-works-in-dubai"]aluminium maintenance in dubai[/url] | [url="http://www.glassmirror.ae/aluminium-maintenance-works-in-dubai"]aluminium works in dubai[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Job Vacancies (9 Positions) / African Development Bank Internship Programme 2017 / First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.