Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Joshua Udom Appeal To His Governor Emmanuel Udom Through His Adviser Ini Edo... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Udom Appeal To His Governor Emmanuel Udom Through His Adviser Ini Edo... (268 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Udom Appeal To His Governor Emmanuel Udom Through His Adviser Ini Edo... by joshuaudom(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2021
I am using this medium to commend Governor Emmanuel Udom of my dear state and his Special Adviser on Tourism Development to Akwa Ibom State Ini Edo for their good works.

Also appeal to them to create enabling platform for youth to unleash their tarlent to enable growth in the state, in other to attract foreign investors in different sectors.

Quoting Ini Edo on her words

“I am Grateful to my boss, His Excellency, Gov, Udom Emmanuel for the reappointment to serve in the tourism sector of our state. I look forward to great accomplishments in this new era,” she wrote.

“I am overwhelmed by the show of love and appreciation from all of you. As you all celebrate with me, I pray that you will be celebrated in every area of your life.

“Indeed, it is about time we the youths of this country gets included in the running of our dear country..."

The tourism sector, if properly managed can generate huge revenue to the state and also create jobs for the youths just like Lagos is doing fine.

Akwa Ibom state is the centre of good foods and hospitality, but there is no companies to create jobs for the citizens, and this is a big blow to the state.

Examples of tourist events that can attract investo includes trade fair's, carnivals, fashion show, tarlent hunts, beauty pageant, business exhibitions, Business trainings, club houses among other events are part of what attracts people to places.

Government sponsored events should be free or at a discount to encourage participants.

#GodBlessAkwaibom
#AkwaibomDakkada
#AkwaibomAyaya

Joshua Udom

Re: Joshua Udom Appeal To His Governor Emmanuel Udom Through His Adviser Ini Edo... by joshuaudom(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2021
I expect all youth from Akwa Ibom to come up with ways to boat the economy of the state.

If you don't know before now, democracy is everybody's business, whether is is to report a port hole in your street or to report security situation around you. All hand must be on deck to make it work

"Democracy is not just a question of having a vote. It consists of strengthening each citizen’s possibility and capacity to participate in the deliberations involved in life in society development". -Fernando Cardoso

(1) (Reply)

NPTF Pays Courtesy Visit To IGP Usman Baba / [interview] “APC Will Win Anambra Guber, People Are Tired Of APGA” – APC Spokesp / Akeredolu’s Ex-deputy Agrees To Release Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.