Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. (110 Views)

How To Resubmit Pi KYC In 2024 And Get Approval In Minutes / Facebook Announces New Cryptocurrency Called ‘libra / Buy Raspberry Pi 4 3 Model B+/A+ And Accessories availabke 15000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Gyri(f): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 16 million members worldwide. It is yet to be launched but currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process, so mine now while the offer last.

Stanford university graduates built yahoo and google and now working on pi

Download pi network from playstore use my username (Neyova) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid. You can verify your phone number or Facebook by click in at the hamburger menu icon at the top left> profile> Verify phone number> manual verification>send the code to the US number there in the app. Or you can still verify through Facebook.

Login everyday and click at mine(at a zigzag sign). You can also interact with admin in the in-app group chat.

Start today because free mining by newbies will soon end. In 2005 bitcoin miner were thought to be foolish but today they are millionaires.

Invitation code ---Neyova

GREAT NEWS!!
Pi finally launched it's wallet!
You can still mine your free coins now before it goes on sale soon.
π1 is projected to go for $100, the next free coins about to blow!
To start mining free download from Google Playstore and use Neyova as your invitation code. It cost you NOTHING!
Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by SunLight11(f): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2021
will work on it

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Mtn, Glo And Airtel Airtime To Us At 80% / Get Your Super Gro (best Organic Liquid Fertilizer) & Super 10 Whatsap Us Or Cal / Claim These Top Freebies In Nigeria On FreeStuffsNG.com now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.