Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) (26732 Views)

Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support / Regional Security: Why South-East Governors Chose Ebube Agu – Ikpeazu / Soldiers Hunting IPOB Security Network VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nonsense medicine after death, ESN has come to stay
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by 8stargeneral: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hope it works,don't trust our politicians
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by YelloweWest: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
explorer250:
good to know but I don't trust their motive
What's your concern over what they do in their land ? undecided
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Duplexxx: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by chaberry(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Let's see how it works out
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by SmartPolician: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I have said it before and I will gladly say it again

The problem of one Igbo man is another Igbo man

Igbos are never united.... imagine how long it’s took this shameless people to create protection for their people

I won’t be surprised if this outfit was only created to fight ESN and shamelessly show the world how dysfunctional Igbos are in paying attention to their brothers need

Another case of Yaba left.
How's Igbo unity your business?
Ogbeni, go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Chirowman(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Can this security outfit withstand
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by onunwa21(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Our leaders re not trying abeg!!!!
Hope this move is not all about 2023!!?
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by jojofola: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
ESN or nothing abeg!!!
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Phillip2see: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
is it this one that is dead unpo arrival,
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by ossaiii: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
You have spoken well my deltan brother

MansoryMX:
South East governors are the major problem of East, this alone confirms it. If truly they want peace then why don’t they invites and sit on a table with ESN, IPOB, Ohaneze, MASSOB and all other Igbo militants and discuss on how to move the East forward by avoiding bloodshed of indigenes. They want a security network they can use and control politically when the need arises! One they can control if they catch any Fulani who commits an offense! Bunch of vultures in human forms! angry

Mind you! I am not from the East but a Deltan.
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Essence3030: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
ContentedK:
Very incompetent set of vagabonds, you just read from your communique that open grazing is ban in the southeast, while still counter that there would be no farmers-herders clash. This means that you set of caliphate slaves don't even understand what a ban is. Anybody caught trespassing or grazing openly should be shot at sight, that's what it should be. Well I trust the heavenly ESN for their good work
so ban is shoot at sight, according to your brain abi?
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Please anyone ever encountered Google ads saying ''correct card info or try a new one"..?

Please if yes,help out with guidelines on how to clear such error cos I've tried my Visa n Mastercard no way

Abeg, anybody

Are they Naira or USD cards?
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by sylve11: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
what about ESN? cool
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Princedapace(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
But why is it that southern Nigeria keep meeting as South East, South South and South West while North meet as north?

Mehn, southern Nigeria has a long way to go o.
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
I’m guessing in this “South East” security network there are States included that are supposedly part of the “Niger Delta” [that we often see certain illogical miscreants claim should form a country with i.e Edo/Delta so they can have an advantage sitting right on the borders of the Yorubas and (to a lesser extent) Northern Nigeria].

Hope your confusions have been cleared up on how Nigeria is going to be divided?
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by majole: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
They did what there people want_ Commendable
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by witworth(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Security outfits for now.
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Maski87: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Now we have people who can fight for us against ESN,and Igbos, and protect settlement, every Nigerian has a right to settle in whatever part of the country he likes including bush
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by phorget(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Can't wait to leave this country already.
I'm so tired mehn!
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by KenModi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
post=100727532:
This is the total end of Cownu and his brainwashed animals.
Make Ebube-Agu hear any peeemmm for dem mouth make dem neck kondo for dem empty heads.

For all then lives of our military men Cownu and his nmbunch of idiots have taken, evil, sorrow, tears and blood will never depart from each of their lives.
Animals everywhere.
Mofos!

(If this post gets to you, if you are one of the blood sucking animals, that goes about killing military men and stealing their ammunitions, quote this post. Let Nairalanders know you!)

U neva see chomtin

Continue running your mouth, its like you don’t known it is politics that they are simply playing here. This one is dead on arrival as usual; think I am telling lies, take a good look at the so-called Amotekun. Bunch of unserious people!
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by MyDigitalTribe: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Please anyone ever encountered Google ads saying ''correct card info or try a new one"..?

Please if yes,help out with guidelines on how to clear such error cos I've tried my Visa n Mastercard no way

Abeg, anybody

Make sure you are not using a prepaid card.

Then make sure you have upto $5 or it's equivalent in naira in the account.
Finally, make sure your bank supports international transactions, some banks don't.
Recommend you use UBA Mastercard.
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
MyDigitalTribe:

Make sure you are not using a prepaid card.

Then make sure you have upto $5 or it's equivalent in naira in the account.
Finally, make sure your bank supports international transactions, some banks don't.
Recommend you use UBA Mastercard.

It's a UBA Mastercard
And there's up to that $5 threshold inside

I don try everything Taya...It's rejecting Diamond bank Visa ATM also
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Are they Naira or USD cards?

Naira cards...
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Stevewonder004(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Must we name after an animal, all the time.
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
What a JOKE! I thought I have seen and heard it all but I am always surprised. These STUPID governors in the South East are dumb beyond belief.
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
ossaiii:
You have spoken well my deltan brother

I tire for all these foolish people we have as Governors across the South, East and West. Their thinking faculty is just filled with selfishness, greedy and hunger for more power!

1 Like

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by DOCU(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I just hope Ebube-Agu & ESN don't finish themselves. That's gonna be a huge loss to the SE.

It's gonna be a sorry case if they do

In the first place, who will join the Ebube Agu scheme?

I doubt if any Igbo youth will patronize Ebube Agu over ESN.
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by codedguy1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I have said it before and I will gladly say it again

The problem of one Igbo man is another Igbo man

Igbos are never united.... imagine how long it’s took this shameless people to create protection for their people

I won’t be surprised if this outfit was only created to fight ESN and shamelessly show the world how dysfunctional Igbos are in paying attention to their brothers need

This may be true based on your opinion.

The same can be said of the SW as succinctly put by Gani Adams when he asserted that the problem of Yoruba people are the the Yoruba's themselves, this coming from the aare ona kakanfo of the Yoruba tribe carries a lot of weight.

Traitors and betrayals everywhere in every tribe or geopolitical zone just to suit their bellies.

When we have people like Amaechi and Akpabio from the SS the list is endless.

All of them from the southern part of Nigeria. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election / Malami Asks Supreme Court To Dismiss State’s Lawsuit On Naira Redesign / Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.