Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? (818 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Ways To Find Out Your Genotype Without Blood Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? by habitkiller: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Is it possible for someone to miss period for almost 3 weeks and having all the pregnancy signs,yet a blood test shows negative? Pls help out.
Re: Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? by dawnomike(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2021
habitkiller:
Is it possible for someone to miss period for almost 3 weeks and having all the pregnancy signs,yet a blood test shows negative? Pls help out.
It is not possible... Even if you are 3 days pregnant, a blood test would show it
Re: Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? by chuksville(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Please our Doctors and Nurses in the house, help us ooo...!!!
Re: Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? by adadike(f): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
A good test should recognise it, you can try another laboratory or it could be a case of missed period. My elder sister missed her period for 51 days with all the signs of pregnancy. She was so happy. Imagine her shock and disappointment when the thing started on the 51 day. That very day she went for scan and the doc told her plainly that it's no pregnancy. Few weeks after that, she took in, this time for real
Re: Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? by Rocktation(f): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2021
Some people will give birth without ever having a positive. I would buttress, but I busy small.
Re: Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? by Rickyzagy: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2021
Lemme sit down and learn
Re: Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? by Ngenge(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2021
Scientists are humans after all, nothing is impossible with God
Re: Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? by 1F30M4(f): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
I dunno but I suggest you go for an ultrasound scan as soon as possible
Re: Can Someone Be Pregnant And A Blood Test Won't Recognise It? by habitkiller: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
dawnomike:
It is not possible... Even if you are 3 days pregnant, a blood test would show it

3 days? Wow

(1) (Reply)

Details Of T.B Joshua Died, Suffered Stroke, Flown To Turkey For Treatment / Top 10 Hmos In Nigeria 2021 / Mkpurumiri Or Tramadol Which One Kills Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.