Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

A Lady With An M.sc Sociology And Who Speaks French In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady With An M.sc Sociology And Who Speaks French In Need Of A Job (770 Views)

Have M.sc And Currently In Phd Can Anyone Get Me A Job / I Am A Graduate Of Sociology Were Do I Fit In Our Society / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lady With An M.sc Sociology And Who Speaks French In Need Of A Job by lepacious: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
I am in need of a job with either an NGO or any other organisation related to my discipline. I can be reached on 08023397457. Thanks.
Re: A Lady With An M.sc Sociology And Who Speaks French In Need Of A Job by anonimi: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
lepacious:
I am in need of a job with either an NGO or any other organisation related to my discipline. I can be reached on 08023397457. Thanks.

Not sure you got what you wanted, four years after your OP but..........

HOW are you doing your job search?
Have you tried VOLUNTEERING or doing internship with the NGOs you are targeting/interested in?
That way you gain experience FREE that can lead to a paying job if you work hard and prove yourself INDISPENSABLE to the smooth functioning of their operations.
Have you also tried helping/working on voluntary basis with the Alliance Francaise where you live so the patrons can see your devotion and skills for possibly offering you MORE rewarding opportunities?
Bonne chance! wink
Re: A Lady With An M.sc Sociology And Who Speaks French In Need Of A Job by olaolu39(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
if you Wana teach Sociology Alevel on a part time basis, you can reach me with your cv laolex4ever@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Matured Lady / Urgent Vacancy - Business Developement Exec. Ikeja, Lagos / Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.