Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What To Do In Case Of A Flight Delay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What To Do In Case Of A Flight Delay (258 Views)

Passengers Angrily Protest Flight Delay At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In Case Of A Flight Delay by Kimjongun: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Re: What To Do In Case Of A Flight Delay by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2021
There are many reasons of flight delay but in naija the most common is bad weather and the plane no full cheesy

There is nothing to do, if there is a flight delay, she should be patient till they call her to board, my advice will be for her to go to the airport and wait till the airline call all passengers for boarding. There is a big possibility that her flight might leave in the afternoon or evening.
Re: What To Do In Case Of A Flight Delay by Kimjongun: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There are many reasons of flight delight but in naija the most common is bad weather and the plane no full cheesy

There is nothing to do, if there is a flight delay, she should be patient till they call her to board, my advice will be for her to go to the airport and wait till the airline call all passengers for boarding. There is a big possibility that her flight might leave in the afternoon or evening.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Avoid Travel/ Motion Sickness / Top 5 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For / Five People Reported Missing In Taraba Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.