Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Massob Threatens Revenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Threatens Revenge (1041 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB Threatens To Make Nigeria Ungovernable / Release Kanu Before Monday - MASSOB Threatens FG / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massob Threatens Revenge by nusdog: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
Following the unrest that has broken out in some
parts of the country barely two days after the
presidential polls, the Movement for the
Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra
(MASSOB) has threatened to retaliate if Igbos are
killed.

Leader of the group, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, in a
telephone chat with Daily Sun, frowned at the violence, which broke out after a presidential
election considered by both national and
international observers as free and fair, saying such
cruel act of hooliganism was unacceptable to
Ndigbo as well as natives of Southern Nigeria.

While reminding the rioters and their supposed sponsors that nobody had the monopoly of
violence, Uwazurike stated that MASSOB members
would not fold their arms and watch Igbos were
being slaughtered in the North.

He, therefore, gave the Federal Government 24
hours ultimatum to ensure that the riots were
brought under control, pointing out that the
continued killing and spilling of the blood would
no longer be tolerated.

He advised the Igbos to remain calm wherever they found themselves in the country and wait for
further directives.

www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/apr/19/national-19-04-2011-012.htm
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by nusdog: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
I thought they said this group was dead.
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by AljUche: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
do they think this is SE or SS where they can come and be shouting

massob better find a diplomatic solution instead of revenge angry
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by Afam4eva(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
I just hope this does not degenerate into something else.
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by Blazay(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hopefully, they would kill each other kpata-kpata so Nigeria will have some peace.
Amen.
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by nusdog: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
Alj Uche:

do they think this is SE or SS where they can come and be shouting

massob better find a diplomatic solution instead of revenge angry

Mehn, you berra dont fukk with this group. Very crazy people when they go angry.
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
The op is a decrepit goat.
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
tpiah!:

Why do you say so?
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by edoyad(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
tpiah!:

But babe what did the guy do wrong ? He only posted something he saw. I have this bad feeling inside me that things will spiral downhill from here onwards, i hope i'm wrong sad
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hopefully, they'll follow te ND militants. Atleast the ND walks the walks, who still takes the MASSOBs seriously?
Na today today we go know who get am pass. Bokoharams, MASSOBs or ND militants. No need to make threats after the ND militants have said their own.

As long as any of this stays out of the SW.
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by vedaxcool(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hehe, and we thought that only the Ammajiris received orders, now MASSOB dey command the igbo nation

nusdog:

He advised the Igbos to remain calm wherever they found themselves in the country and[b] wait for
further directives.[/b]

www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/apr/19/national-19-04-2011-012.htm

Is he trying to imply the Ibgos no get sense sabi wetin dem suppose do?
If Ralph no shot up, im go find im self for cell and this time no amount of cry go free am!
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by nusdog: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
afam4eva:

Why do you say so?

grin

Transfered aggression. She was trying to bully a new Nlder in another thread, and I 'yabbed' her.
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

Hehe, and we thought that only the Ammajiris received orders, now MASSOB dey command the igbo nation

Is he trying to imply the Ibgos no get sense sabi wetin dem suppose do?
If Ralph no shot up, im go find im self for cell and this time no amount of cry go free am!

In war,everyone is important atleast massob can serve as buffer for the other southerners. grin
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by vedaxcool(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^^

you do not need to depend on Massob as the MB will act as a buffer, but there is no such war i see no reason to cowardly hide behind massob, but ralph should know this time even if him papa die e no go for the burial.
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ whoever was asking

the i.diot knows what he did, so no need to cry louder than him.

He has replied you himself, thereby removing the need for me to do so.

Now, if you want to fight his battle, then we'll see.
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by seanet02: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2011
For where?
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by udezue(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
kettykin:

the SE,SS and MB should do something the core north needs to be cut to its proper size , All mosqes and northern investments should be equally set ablaze in the SE , SS

GBAM!!!!
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
kettykin:

the SE,SS and MB should do something the core north needs to be cut to its proper size , All mosqes and northern investments should be equally set ablaze in the SE , SS

Unfortunately we in the SE,SS only have the Ojokwu-invented Ugbunigwe egg-plant bomb to use while the Mallams have had years of practice with Suya and Chicken and are strategically positioned to launch devastating attacks in the SE, SS . think about that grin
Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by faceliftnaija(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
when other countries are busy with research and accomplishing scientific feats and reaching socio political and economic, including technical milestone,we are here busy killing ourselves over issues of religion and ethnocentricism!what a pity! We need to chart a new course aimed at moving this nation forward.

Re: Massob Threatens Revenge by slimming: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
There revenge should not involve blood oo

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Chieftain: Acn Won Benue Governorship Election / Don’t Misinform Nigerians On Toru-ibe State – Advocate / Revealed! Sylva Spent N8.6bn In Three Years On Retired Ex-militant Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.