Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Who Wants To Do Business? A Trade By Batter - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Who Wants To Do Business? A Trade By Batter (422 Views)

Who Wants An Excellent Article Writer? / Who Else Wants To Meet Their Future Husband Even Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Do Business? A Trade By Batter by IamPlato(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2021
This Is Not A Common Type These Days But here Is The Offer. Its A Trade By Batter

Who Can Offer Me A Good Working Laptop and I Will Give That Person the Copyrights to One Of My Books (A Novel). The Copyright Becomes Yours Totally, you Can Publish The Book In Your Name, its A Novel That Can Earn You A Lot Of Money once You Publish And Market It. Trust Me I Dont Write Rubbish My Contents Are Amazing you Can Ask Those Who Know Me Here

This Is Not A Joke

I Have Not Published Or Marketed it Because I Dont Have The Money To Do So. I Believe Somebody Out There Might Be Interested In This.

I Seriously Need A Laptop urgently.

Who Is Interested?

The Mods Should Help With Front Page Please. Lalasticlala
Re: Who Wants To Do Business? A Trade By Batter by Saintmary(f): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2021
The common rate for ghostwriting a full manuscript is 20k presently.

A laptop is more expensive.

Why don't you write more stuff, sell them, and use the money to buy your choice of laptop.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Do Business? A Trade By Batter by IamPlato(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2021
Saintmary:
The common rate for ghostwriting a full manuscript is 20k presently.

A laptop is more expensive.

Why don't you write more stuff, sell them, and use the money to buy your choice of laptop.
I Am Giving The Copyright Of A Book, you Can Publish It And Earn Far more Than The Price Of A Laptop.

And I Am Not Other Writers, this Is Not A Non fiction Book where Writers Can Source For Content All Over The Net. I Wrote This Book Through Years, its Not My Only Book and I Will Be Giving The Copy right To Who Can Give Me A Laptop.

Whoever Has The Copyright Has The Right To Publish And Make Money With it.

Its A Trade... I Dont Have Cash To Publish My Contents
Re: Who Wants To Do Business? A Trade By Batter by IamPlato(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2021
Lalasticlala Why Will You Mods Do Something This Wicked As Moving This To A less Traffic Section? This Is The Reason Why I Post One Content In various Sections Because You People Are Too Forward.

You People Will Not Move To Front Page yet When I Try To Get Attention Of People You just Go Ahead And Hide My Content, why?

This Thing You People Are Doing Is Pissin Me Off.

I Swear When I Don Become Rich I Will Create a Powerful Forum And Give You People A Tough Competition because You People Are Not Nice To Struggling Guys. Thank You For Spoiling My Morning
Re: Who Wants To Do Business? A Trade By Batter by Saintmary(f): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2021
IamPlato:
I Am Giving The Copyright Of A Book, you Can Publish It And Earn Far more Than The Price Of A Laptop.

And I Am Not Other Writers, this Is Not A Non fiction Book where Writers Can Source For Content All Over The Net. I Wrote This Book Through Years, its Not My Only Book and I Will Be Giving The Copy right To Who Can Give Me A Laptop.

Whoever Has The Copyright Has The Right To Publish And Make Money With it.

Its A Trade... I Dont Have Cash To Publish My Contents

Good luck man

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Products Review Writers Needed (Urgently) / .... / Academic Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.