Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

"40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures (48708 Views)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
phrancys001:
She no snap with bobrisky ni?
Trailer don pass in-between them.

Do you hear them shouting "My Bestie my bestie" like before. Their separation was secretly done not to attract the public.
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
chyzoo4u:
I think that sentence is wrong because, God can do even that thing that does not exist. There's nothing God cannot do, whether it exists or not.

To me, "cannot do" and God should be in the same sentence.
Y'all are living in euphoria. If that phrase "What God cannot do doesn't exist" is actually real then no Christian/worshipper of this God will have problems in life, be it financial, mentally and otherwise. Your God will simply solve everything.
But we all know it's a sham because Christians are still experiencing problems and getting killed yet this God doesn't save them.

Last year a female uniben student was raped and killed inside a church in Benin, where was this God? How can you allow your worshipper get killed inside your own worship house?

The answer to these questions isn't hard. Your God doesn't exist.
God didn't make man, it's the opposite. Man made God. Religion is a creation of man to control fellow human beings.

You've been brainwashed since you were a kid so I don't except you take this bitter truth so easily. Same way kids in India were brainwashed to believe in Hindu stuffs. The religion you're practising today is simply a reflection of the place you were born into.
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by TripleAkutigi: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wetin Pastors give this Woman self
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by seyz91(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
na now you just dey know say naija vagina people caption dey dey off point

you go see a naija post pictures of herself in a club smoking shisha and with caption "God have life me up already, haters should go and die"
Ijaya123:

So what's the correlation between this statement and the pictures?
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Ashirioluwa: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Upmost96:
She is beautiful

One of the feminists that men need to be careful of. She is beautiful outside but ugly inside
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by churro: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
chyzoo4u:
I think that sentence is wrong because, God can do even that thing that does not exist. There's nothing God cannot do, whether it exists or not.

To me, "cannot do" and God should be in the same sentence.

I thought it was only me that so dislike that slogan! Christianity of slogans! Zero power! Why not just simply quote the scripture: with God all things are possible?

2 Likes

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
SandraJane:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNjskC-H7UB/

Classically Nonsensical

Fantastically irritating

And

Technically masquerading.

All that glitters ...
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Chirowman(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beautiful
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Koralords: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Aflix:
I wonder why women apply makeup. Seems so absurd to me?
that thing pisses me like hell,you do make up and when you wash it you go back to seeing your ugly face again
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Franking: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
God cannot save Nigeria. God cannot make electricity stable in Nigeria. What can God do sef? Or do u give God credit when people succeed but when they fail it's the devil.
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by veli1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dchampion65:

I don't understand. Details please
Details later. cool
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Athemisia: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
fastseo:
God will never allow a sinner or an unclean enter into his kingdom

God will never alter the thing that is gone out of his lips.

He said he honours his word more than his name.

Keeping worrying about afterlife that you don't even know if it exists or not....

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by chyzoo4u(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Plead:

Y'all are living in euphoria. If that phrase "What God cannot do doesn't exist" is actually real then no Christian/worshipper of this God will have problems in life, be it financial, mentally and otherwise. Your God will simply solve everything.
But we all know it's a sham because Christians are still experiencing problems and getting killed yet this God doesn't save them.

Last year a female uniben student was raped and killed inside a church in Benin, where was this God? How can you allow your worshipper get killed inside your own worship house?

God didn't make man, it's the opposite. Man made God. Religion is a creation of man to control fellow human beings.

You've been brainwashed since you were a kid so I don't except you take this bitter truth so easily. Same way kids in India were brainwashed to believe in Hindu stuffs. The religion you're practising today is simply a reflection of the place you were born into.

Thank you for your opinion bro, however, I'm a living proof of God's existence.

I pray for God's Grace to even live in more "euphoria" of God's existence, I want to be foolish for believing the existence of God.

At the end, if God doesn't exist, I lose nothing. But if He exits, I gain than to loose if He exists and I don't believe in Him.

But come to think of it, Christianity is about living a good life, loving yoir neighbor as yourself. If you're a good person, your life and mine is almost the same only that you don't believe in God.

For sake of humanity, do you prefer to live a bad life to living a good life?

God bless
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Athemisia: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Franking:
God cannot save Nigeria. God cannot make electricity stable in Nigeria. What can God do sef? Or do u give God credit when people succeed but when they fail it's the devil.
They are so blinded by religion...

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by pahen1991: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's no long small girl big God now na what " God cannot do does not exist"
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Ginomel(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
omaclarry:
like play like play evening don dey reach.o

lol, so this is just your concern.
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Athemisia: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
chyzoo4u:

Thank you for your opinion bro, however, I'm a living proof of God's existence.

I pray for God's Grace to even live in more "euphoria" of God's existence, I want to be foolish for believing the existence of God.

At the end, if God doesn't exist, I lose nothing. But if He exits, I gain than to loose if He exists and I don't believe in Him.

But come to think of it, Christianity is about living a good life, loving yoir neighbor as yourself. If you're a good person, your life and mine is almost the same only that you don't believe in God.

For sake of humanity, do you prefer to live a bad life to living a good life?

God bless
"living a good life" means different things to different people and has no connection with religion...

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by uzohcars(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
She fine sha
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Athemisia: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Plead:

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Manhood85(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Franzinni:
God cannot lie.... God cannot steal. God cannot do many things
So, are you saying lies and stealing do not exit?
I hate that slogan man.
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by KanuSE: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tonto actually thinks she's all that. grin

Shior!
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by kadiri3(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Upmost96:
She is beautiful
she bleach past her feature

1 Like

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by kushme: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Plastic surgery, excessive make up , photo filter etc... Don't be decieved.

grin . Na wetin women call beauty be that oh.

1 Like

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by capricornlady: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
This header reeks of Gross Illiteracy shocked shocked cheesy cheesy What the hell is "40 Seconds Man Coroner"? shocked shocked and the Mods pushed it to frontpage, haaa Nairaland shaaaa
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by compton11(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Moneyminded1:
Babe don mature shocked she now dresses so decent, talks and act mature, kudos girl

But why the surgery if she knew she was gonna become decent? now of what use is it..if not waste of resources and problems associated with it embarassed
in fact I like her dress.

if women can be slaying in good dresses,it will be better

1 Like

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by meobizy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
I swear, this gender is stale. This is the anthem every thirty plus year old woman is publicizing. The married ones are quiet in their homes. These Shiloh customers won't allow someone rest.
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by compton11(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
TheMan3:
Can't you see how good you look now eh? Don't you look better like this ?

Better than those foolish naked pictures you shared from Dubai with that Shernale
in fact I like the dress.

if women can be slaying in this,it would be good

2 Likes

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by Vulcanheph(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Yea she's still fine
Igbo amaka
I'll prefer natural any day , anytime.

1 Like

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by femi4: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
God didn't do this surgery. She looks artificial

1 Like

Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by adenigga(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=SandraJane post=100722304]Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNjskC-,H7UB/

I disagree!

What God cannot do exist!!

God cannot do mistakes, can not make mistakes and can never reneges on his promises & his words.
Re: "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures by TheMan3: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
compton11:
in fact I like the dress.

if women can be slaying in this,it would be good
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) / Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery / Basketmouth Promises To Save Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.