Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

How To Avoid The Mistakes I Made As A Graduate. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Avoid The Mistakes I Made As A Graduate. (198 Views)

Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid The Mistakes I Made As A Graduate. by AdesewaA(f): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Haven graduated from a prestigious university with a good grade, I was assured I would get a well paying job in no time.
Couple of years and series of interviews later, nothing was forthcoming. I had bills to pay and I was always broke.
At a get together with friends, a former classmate who had really done well for himself decided to share his source of income with us and that was my liberating moment.

Would you like to know what this source is? Chat me up on WhatsApp, 08106255800.

(1) (Reply)

Be Empowered With Copywriting Skill & Smile To Bank! / The Alphabet Of Leadership / Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.