Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (59409 Views)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team / 11 Commissioners Dump PDP For APC In Sokoto As Tinubu Begins Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by lekki1444: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nashoji:
Inukwa, after collecting and he eventually wins, you will have to eat that rice till 2027 when there will be another election. This is applicable to all this useless politicians in Nigeria. Ndi ara
bros whats the meaning of inukwa and ndi ara
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by Alawode01(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
apart from been politician,he is also a philanthropist, much must be expected from what much given, isn't not he has much but he feel when other don't have, giver never lack.
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bashir75:

[b]For your ignorance ipobian mind, I am a Yoruba from Lagos. As a proud Yorubaman, my ancestors own the land and labored for the Yorubaland your people adopted today. Your Igbo ancestors and your Igbo people have been slaving and dining with Hausa/Fulani since independence and for 16 locust years of PDP. Now that you know my origin, could you relocate from Lagos/SW to the Yeast where education and illiteracy is high and abundance Christianity and prosperity is flowing like milk and honey? Omolasan, your parents cannot go back home to Igboland, Lagos sheltered them and give them tranquility.

During that era, my people did not take arms or formed terro group like Biafra Igbos. During the six years of GEJ Government, you would never hear anything like SW IS MARGINALISED. During this era, SS was number 1, NW number 2, NC number 3, NW number 4. NC number 5, SE number 6, SE number 7. Secretary to Government of the Federation was SE, Chief of Staff was SS. During the six years of GEJ Government, you would never hear anything like SW IS MARGINALISED. Minsters of Finance and the Economy, Works, Petroleum, Aviation, and other JUICY ministries were either SE or SS.

SW got only Minister of State for FCT, Minister of state for defence, Minister for Police affairs....etc. Yoruba people did not take arms. SW didn't form a terrorist organisation like Igbos, they formed a political alliance, unprecedented in Africa's history that eventually uprooted PDP frm d surface of AsoRock. I urge anyone who lost out in the 2015&2019 elections to stop ranting&accept d will of Democracy. Ayekooto
[/b][color=#550000][/color]
You've said it all. Those people are ingrates.
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sometimes I wonder why I didn't go for that Snipper Training.

Smh
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by DivineDynamics: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Man proposes, God disposes.

This is a good gesture if it does not have political coloration.

Once again, man proposes, God disposes.
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by SaintBeehot(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by plaindealer: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
Jayrow08:

Ogbeni go hang 4 one place Jor...... Always against d truth
[/s]

ipob rubbish, not interested.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by Atonsboy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
I SEE jagaba not jagaban. Abi der is a mistake
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by pepericozi: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Tell tinubu that this fake political gimmick will never make him the president comes 2023. Majority of the populace hates him, of course except for some few blind followers from South w.....

You are 100% right. Let's wait and see how it goes.
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by johnDkay(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
helinues:
Interesting..

Another news for wailers to somersault on
You be goat, make herdsmen locate you.
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by Jayrow08: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

ipob rubbish, not interested.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
U b human being so?
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by Qoko: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Is it bot better to collect the rice and still don’t vote him
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by geewean(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
As long as illiteracy continue to prevail over the minds of Nigerians the political elites will continue to deliver below expectations and rape the nations Treasury of it's values.

This is how they brought the disaster Buhari into Aso rock now they still want the bring Tinubu. When will we as a country think outside the box of APC and PDP.

No wonder Twitter can afford to carry their african head office of operations to accra. Our naira is now a big puppet. Insecurity is now a prayer point. Make una continue
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by Deydontknow(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Imagine who is on seat
Imagine who wants to enter the seat

What are this people planning to turn this country into?
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by nedu666: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
I hope tinubu has rice to give them next month and the month after. Infact he should be distributing rice every month till election day. because if he does not give them next month, they will forget him.
Secondly he should indicate the purpose of the rice i.e. vote tinubu from president so that notherners will not think he is doing charity and not expecting anything in return.
Lastly tinubu pls include tomato paste, veg oil, maggi, salt, curry, thyme, onions
Abi will they eat only white rice
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by Stonewell: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=Islie post=100723553]Nigerian politicians are notorious for giving handouts, popularised as ‘stomach infrastructure’ by ex-Governor Ayo Fayose, to would-be voters before and during an election period.

Vote buy on the way
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by BigBashiru: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Alawode01:
apart from been politician,he is also a philanthropist, much must be expected from what much given, isn't not he has much but he feel when other don't have, giver never lack.
You are spiritually cursed and blind. I rebuke that curse in Jesus name. It is advance vote buying not philantrophy; someone who supported the lekki massacre cannot be a philantropist....
Go and testify what God has done for you for believing in Jesus - the curse of Adam and Noah upon you is no more. Praise God!
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by ultimateprof: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
It is certain that the devil have nothing good to offer.
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by EMMY76: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tinibu might succeed in buying the votes of poor illiterate northerners but I don't think he can be successful in doing that here in the enlightened south we will just chop his corrupt stolen money and rice and clean mouth just like it happened in edo state recently.
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by Richthekid: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
If that is where he believes he will win then good for him we are waiting for him in southwest I hope he knows we are not rice thirsty
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by Kay25(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
But they say charity begins at home na..why be say him charity na away it take dey start from?don't worry dem go chop am and not vote for u ..go ask abiola in his grave yard
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
They should flood more of this rice in market to reduce the cost of rice, let rice scarcity reduce before 2023 because of Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 4:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Tinubu ti take overtongue
Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by VTJN(m): 5:04am On Apr 13, 2021
EMMY76:
Tinibu might succeed in buying the votes of poor illiterate northerners but I don't think he can be successful in doing that here in the enlightened south we will just chop his corrupt stolen money and rice and clean mouth just like it happened in edo state recently.
you could be right though

But it's the north populace that do determine election

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / Rivers Rep Member, Chinyere Igwe Arrested With $500,000 And "Sharing Formula"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.