Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! (1379 Views)

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / Three Nigerian Presidents That Named Roads After Foreign Leaders / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by 360clips: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
If anyone should pronounce Africa, what's the first that comes to your mind? Oh I know, Poverty, Sickness, Apes Dancing To Cannibalism, Backwardness, Stupidity, Madness e.t.c. angry. Thumps up to the person that named this continent, he really got the name for it's kind of people and kind of things that happen here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by Xenry: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
My favorite song in the old days is, ''Nigeria jaga jaga, poverty suffer suffer... " Lol, but they later arrested the singer. sad

6 Likes

Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by doubleE70: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy
the person must be a wise guy.
and Nigeria can testify to it.

1 Like

Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by bmdmix3: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
was dreaming bout people gathering at a rally voting in another old fool and hoping for a better or different tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by Ekejoestar(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmm, well I believe that Africa will rise again cos we ruled thousands of years in the ancient world and our fall isn't up to 500 years, so my dear Africa will rise again to claim it's original place as the center/cradle of civilisation in ancient times Africa was a force to reckon with both on medicine, science, philosophy, in all areas of life,, you haven't seen anything yet technologies that will come from Africa will define the world and will make all these Western technologies a toy... I believe in Africa

2 Likes

Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by zombieHUNTER: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Hmmm, well I believe that Africa will rise again cos we ruled thousands of years in the ancient world and our fall isn't up to 500 years, so my dear Africa will rise again to claim it's original place as the center/cradle of civilisation in ancient times Africa was a force to reckon with both on medicine, science, philosophy, in all areas of life,, you haven't seen anything yet technologies that will come from Africa will define the world and will make all these Western technologies a toy... I believe in Africa

The likes of Buhari who is in London hospital for check up while doctors are on strike in the country will make Africa rise..

Stop dreaming....
2023 they are even talking about another old thief in Tinubu...
Africa is cursed especially Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by Ekejoestar(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

The likes of Buhari who is in London hospital for check up while doctors are on strike in the country will make Africa rise..

Stop dreaming....
2023 they are even talking about another old thief in Tinubu...
Africa is cursed especially Nigeria

My Africa is not cursed, maybe your own africa is cursed but surely not mine... Buhari's govt being a collosal failure of monumental degree doesn't mean that Africa is finished,,, Every Continent has it's own share of "wahala" , U.S is plagued with opioid epidemic, gun violence, racism, tornado, earthquake, wild fire and many many unprintable abominations. Africa is just leadership problem that is facing it, once we correct the leadership issue in Africa, then you will know that Africa is the most blessed Continent on Earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by triple996(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
a good thread 4 fools, angry frustrated and bitter individuals suffering 4rm severe inferiority complex. grin
Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by justtoodark: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
triple996:
a good thread 4 fools, angry frustrated and bitter individuals suffering 4rm severe inferiority complex. grin

africa name comes from a roman general scipio africanus.

people like op have soo much inferiority complex,they will try to infect you with it too because you have the same skin color like them....
Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by zombieHUNTER: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:

My Africa is not cursed, maybe your own africa is cursed but surely not mine... Buhari's govt being a collosal failure of monumental degree doesn't mean that Africa is finished,,, Every Continent has it's own share of "wahala" , U.S is plagued with opioid epidemic, gun violence, racism, tornado, earthquake, wild fire and many many unprintable abominations. Africa is just leadership problem that is facing it, once we correct the leadership issue in Africa, then you will know that Africa is the most blessed Continent on Earth

Who will correct the leadership problem...

Those collecting rice from Tinubu?...

Or you ranting online...?

Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by akanke79: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
360clips:
If anyone should pronounce Africa, what's the first that comes to your mind? Oh I know, Poverty, Sickness, Apes Dancing To Cannibalism, Backwardness, Stupidity, Madness e.t.c. angry. Thumps up to the person that named this continent, he really got the name for it's kind of people and kind of things that happen here. undecided

Stupid thread degrading Africans.
Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by Depressed101: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
360clips:
mumu post
Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by 360clips: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:
voting old fools into power would make Africa great? In your fvucking dreams ape.
Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by 360clips: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
triple996:
Fools like your mom & dad? undecided
Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by TMKsouth: 2:01am On Apr 13, 2021
360clips:

AFRICA

1. “aphrike” meaning “without cold" (Greek)

OR

2. “Aprica” meaning "sunny" (Latin). Also Latins used to refer to the people in the Northern part of the continent as “Afri”. “Ica” is a Latin suffix which means “land.”

OR

3. “Afru-ika” meaning "motherland” (Egyptian origin)

OR

4. Yemen chief named Africanus who invaded North Africa and founded a town called Afrikyah
Re: The Person That Named This Continent Africa Nailed It! by Ekejoestar(m): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2021
360clips:
voting old fools into power would make Africa great? In your fvucking dreams ape.

My dear be humble, it doesn't cost a thing

(1) (Reply)

Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed / Anambra Airport cost N6b To Build FG Spend N10b Resurface Enugu Airport. / Busted! See How Fmc, Abeokuta Md Prof Olomu Reduced Age To Get Fg Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.