Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Wizkid Tweet To M.i That Got The World Humbled - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wizkid Tweet To M.i That Got The World Humbled (190 Views)

Elon Musk Replies Twitter Lawsuit Threat With A Meme Tweet[Pictures] / Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking / First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Tweet To M.i That Got The World Humbled by mosesaigbe(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Last week I saw online of a tweet by Wizkid to M.I about eleven years ago when M.I was the rave of the moment and Wizkid a nobody.

The young lad indicated that he was a die hard fan of the later.

All he sought was an attention from the one he looked up to as a mentor which possibly never came but that did not stop the young chap from pursuing his dreams and today, the table has turned.

Sometimes I feel those who have been made should with every sense of humility never forget that whatever made you did not stop with you, it’s still making others.

Now listen!

When you try to get someone’s attention who’s in your field and you are consistently ignored, refuse to be discouraged, demotivated or disenchanted.

Refuse to allow their opinion, perception, words or attitude towards you break your spirit because you need it to sustain momentum, just leave them alone albeit temporarily and bury yourself in building yourself and your career/business/ministry as well as in developing your relationship with God.

There’s an unbreakable law of life that makes all diligent men to meet somehow, somewhere , someday at the top and you know what?

No one controls this law.

A day is coming, they will see you in the same place they had thought was exclusive if you don’t give up on yourself and your hustle.

Potiphar was once the master of Joseph but later on, they all met at the Federal Executive Council meeting of Egypt everyone in his own right.

Life has a way of humbling men who where a toga of invincibility.

Counsel:

Honour men, respect men but never surrender your destiny to the endorsement of any mortal who’s not willing.

Never compromise a place reserved for God for men.

This week shall answer well for you!
You won’t fail God!
You will not see reproach this season!

Meanwhile ,your favorite upwork & Copywriting anniversary 1k offer is still ongoing .

The best time for you to learn was yesterday

The next best time is TODAY

It's going to be a 7 days Comprehensive teaching on Copywriting and Upwork with continuous mentorship.

✔️ You will be learning:

- How to create approved upwork account.

- Setting up your Upwork profile to attract high paying clients

- The best and new strategy in setting your rates.

- How to land your First Job on Upwork

- 3 winning job proposal templates

- How to apply Business storytelling

-Setting up well optimized social media profiles

- How to handle interviews from clients.

- Scaling up your freelance business

Becoming a solution provider

- Chosing a profitable niche

- The top 2 withdrawal method from Upwork.

-How to attract premium, pleasant and permanent clients on Upwork.

And lots more.

✔️ You will also learn:

- The essential Copywriting Basis

- The most effective way to make money with Copywriting.

- The best Copywriting tools.

-

--- New secrets of copywriting and where website to get copywriting jobs.

----- How to write 100% non plagiarized article with the 2 most effective strategies I discovered.

---- How to write email copies, product review and
descriptions.

---- sales copy from the world leading copywriters.

*Any other thing?

you will also get from me bonuses such as:

* 15 uncommon ebooks on copywriting you will never find free online: valued at $45 (N16,200)

* New video links to the most successful copywriters and freelancer in the world.

*Where does this training hold ?

On a closed WhatsApp group.

Is there a guarantee ?

If you sign up for the training and after 3 days of teaching,

you feel you are not getting value for your money...

You can ask for a refund. I will do a refund for you alongside a apology letter for wasting your time and money.

If you're ready to invest in yourself today and enjoy the benefits for life,

Go ahead and hello 070.33.26.95.49

12:01am it's will move up to the usual fee.

Invest in yourself today, and enjoy the benefits forever.Hit 070 .33.26.95.49 To Join .

Re: Wizkid Tweet To M.i That Got The World Humbled by neutralmind: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Wizkid Tweet To M.i That Got The World Humbled by Goldbw122(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons To Hire People You Can Fire In Your Business / Paypal Fund Needed / How Much Capital Does One Need To Start Container Import Business In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.