Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,719 members, 7,959,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Demilade Secretes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Demilade Secretes (363 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demilade Secretes by Hollybratt(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
TITLE:Demilade's secretes

AUTHOR:Olamilekan olatunbosun. [Hollybratt]

All rights reserves. No part of this story may be produced, repost, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without permission from the Author.

Demilade's secretes

Is a story about a beautiful young lady who was infected by a virus, and went to Uk for treatment, her mother in-law refuse in her marriage to her son.
Read the story and enjoy.
Re: Demilade Secretes by Hollybratt(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Act 1
scene 1
*Welcome visitor*
Mr Adegoke is a gentle business man, he has a wife called Mrs Labake and a blessed son whoose name is Dolapo. Mr Adegoke was at home one saturday morning watching football match in the living room when his wife walks to him. She sat beside him.
Mr Adegoke:Honey, are you now done with what you are doing in the kitchen?
Mrs Labake:Yes dear, any problem?
Mr Adegoke:No! But your son is inlove
Mrs Labake:Excuse me, with who?
Mr Adegoke:Someone we both know
Mrs Labake:Hmmm! Who is that pretty angel?
Mr Adegoke:Demilade
Mrs Labake:Demilade?
(Dolapo walked to them and said)
Dolapo:Yes mum! Demilade is my wife, i am the canopy that cover demilade from the rain.
Mrs Labakesadburst into laughter and claps her hands)
Mr Adegoke:Yes, i know your mum is gonna be happy
Dolapo:I think so because she also get character like mum.
Mr Adegoke:Really? Wow that's cool, i like that.
Mrs Labake:The both of you are comedians, heyy wonder shall never end! Demilade kor, bidemi ni,
Mr Adegoke:HA ha!..
Re: Demilade Secretes by Hollybratt(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mrs Labake:Yes! Dolapo who is your mother?
Dolapo:Mum, you are the one
Mrs Labake:Good, so far that i am still your mother, look here you can never marry demilade, lai lai it can never happen
Dolapo:But mum why now?? am i.......
Mr Adegoke:Heyyyss, calm down, hello Mrs Labake the controller, are you the one that marry me or am the one that marry you?
Mrs Labake:Question! We both marry ourself
Mr Adegoke:Really! Tell me why dolapo cannot marry who she love
Mrs Labake:He can marry whoever he love but not that God damn demilade
Mr Adegoke:God damn what?Tell me, what has God damn? is demilade not a woman like you?
Mrs Labake:She is now. or did i call her an animal?
Mr Adegoke:You dare not, look into my eyes woman, Dolapo has already proposed to demilade and the girl has accepted, as am talking to you now we've fixed a date for the.....,
(Mrs Labake stand up from the chair and shouted)
Mrs Labake:For the what? Date for what? Adegoke!
Mr Adegoke:Did you just called me my name?
Mrs Labake:Yes, i did you know......

(1) (Reply)

I Need Professional Writers / . / Links To Watch The Investiture Ceremony Of Mrs. Bukola Ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.