Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action (29927 Views)

How To Check If Your NIN Has Been Successfully Linked To Your Sims / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Easy1401(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Government of terrorists by the terrorists & for the terrorists. Terrorist Minister threatening his Citizens with NIN reg.
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Fahdiga(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
MrObontami:

So we still have people that have sense on nairaland, may you and your family never lack in this life.
Amen and God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Says the Boko Haram and Al Qaeda collaborator. This terrorist has access to ALL our data. That is scary just thinking about it.

There's a sinister aim here and it has nothing to do with tackling insecurity.
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by idinaija(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Imagine Terrorist under United state watch list giving Nigerians Orders, Threatening us.... This one off me . I swear

3 Likes

Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Passionate1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Damn you!
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Quaddafi29: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
I heard he is now on the US terrorist watch list. Interpol should come get him and others like him immediately. ISIS.
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by GROWTHSET(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dr ISA ALI PANTANMI IS GIFT FOT THIS NATION WITH STRUGGLE POLITICAL WILL TO IMPLEMENT A CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISIONS OF NIN. Each time, we have serious efforts to fix things right in this country the same ignoramus people will cook propaganda to wake the efforts. How can any right thinking person fall for this cheap centiment against Dr PANTANMI. Dr have been a minister for about two years.Until now that he is enforcing NIN as required by Law, you call him , names but when he mandated the Telcoom to reduce the price of Data... he wasn't a terrorist then,lack of deep thinking is a serious deadly deasees than covid-19.
Some of you who type trash need to see a physiatrist to examine your mental ability

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Raskass: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Better shut up
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by ipobarecriminals: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
angry Who is the baztard TERRORIST threaten angry angry
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Aremson14(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
GROWTHSET:
Dr ISA ALI PANTANMI IS GIFT FOT THIS NATION WITH STRUGGLE POLITICAL WILL TO IMPLEMENT A CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISIONS OF NIN. Each time, we have serious efforts to fix things right in this country the same ignoramus people will cook propaganda to wake the efforts. How can any right thinking person fall for this cheap centiment against Dr PANTANMI. Dr have been a minister for about two years.Until now that he is enforcing NIN as required by Law, you call him , names but when he mandated the Telcoom to reduce the price of Data... he wasn't a terrorist then,lack of deep thinking is a serious deadly deasees than covid-19.
Some of you who type trash need to see a physiatrist to examine your mental ability
Exactly there is nothing wrong with asking people to link their nin just lyk social security number. The only issue I see here is the long time of stopping people from registration of their sim cards
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by maxiuc(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
madridguy:
Pantami should go and sit down over the NIN nonsense.
What has Nigeria security do with BVN to arrest Boko Haram and their sponsors?

Many have been robbed with POS with no way to arrest or trace them and you're here shouting over SIM registration. In this era one could buy phone number online you're still relying on this to fight insecurities when our immigration officer are taking 200 naira to allow foreigners into the country.

We did National identity card under OBJ, did voters card during GEJ regime, BVN under PMB yet as a country we don't have a database.
Bvn was under GEJ not under the lifeless one bubu
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by verde: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
TERRORIST ON CIA WATCH LIST
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
This useless pink head terrorist still get mouth de talk, Ewu Mmadu
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by TruthinAction: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Why are your agents collecting money for an exercise that is supposed to be free. Where are the lawyers and human rights activists in this country? What are they waiting for before they sue this ministers and his workers for defrauding Nigerians.

And why are Nigerians paying for what is supposed to be free? Can't we with united voice say no to collection of fee for NIN?
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by stieyven(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
This bastard terrorist that is under the watch list of the America’s Intelligence Service for his romance with the Al Queda group have the audacity to threaten Nigerians who are yet to get their NIN registration done?

Not your fault at all, I blame those fools who enthroned a known terrorist called General Buhari.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Malawian(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oga Patami, you no fit do shiit. Action ko, Drama ni.
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Terrorist on the beat grin

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by descarado: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
I ain't doing that thing.

All I needed capturing are there with Nigerian govt.
They should learn how to link stuffs.
Period.
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
TruthinAction:
Why are your agents collecting money for an exercise that is supposed to be free. Where are the lawyers and human rights activists in this country? What are they waiting for before they sue this ministers and his workers for defrauding Nigerians.

And why are Nigerians paying for what is supposed to be free? Can't we with united voice say no to collection of fee for NIN?

For it to happen it has to start the way #endsars started. #tag on the social media.
#EndNINbribeCOLLECTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Masrurr: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Carry on Sir! All the efforts of your detractors, whether locally or Internationally will always be in vain inshallah. Why putting you on their watch list now? What happened to their intelligence all these while before attaining this position? Continue to soar higher Sir. And remember sir, that Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi and co were all called terrorist by the apartheid. But that didn't stop them from liberating their people.
They're trying to work with the quotation that says "if you want to hang a dog, give it a bad name". This won't work this time around.

The Prophet (S.A.W) further elaborated on this concept saying, "Be aware that if the whole of mankind gathered together in order to do something to help you, they would only be able to do something for you which Allaah had already written for you. Likewise, if the whole of mankind gathered together to harm you, they would only be able to do something to harm you which Allaah had already written to happen to you"

Peace be upon you all!

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Joseph08(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
When it's free to register let me know cos my network provider (MTN) says 5k for NIN registration.

I no dey give shi-shi!!!

Una dey mad na me talk am cool
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Abdogood(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
PANTAHARAM

After he got casted.

Now giving orders to distract us.

We are on a cruise drive....
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by obama30: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by RealEzee(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if these guys forget the masses put them there tho to oversee the affairs of the nation not to come and threaten the same masses who you're called to serve
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Mrpojj(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by o2naira(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
isa Ali Ibrahim pantami na u find trouble for urself,national identification card,and national identification number na thesame identity,u seymake people go nin no create enabling environment to am easy for we Nigerians for proper data capturing,since u wan identify we Nigerians we don first u table ur matter give American intelligence for proper profiling,go clear urself first with the people wey link u to al-qaeda group.
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Rodwave: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
seunayantokun:
It is time to hand the terrorist over to the US. He has to go. They want to see him.

Lol.. I swear, u craze pass me grin
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ask that old lines of past customers request for Live appearance if still active around the vicinity of where the victim lives to avoid identity fraud. My NIN was first mailed to someone else found that suspect ...this was before getting to me despite putting contact details filled in the form. Why was I worried my iPhone was stolen in 2016 - 2017 they would need it to register that line for NIN

All please take note I only have one phone number now. All other lines not ending in 1925 should be removed
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by dikeizu1(m): 1:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Terrorists in charge
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Tinyemeka(m): 2:24am On Apr 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

CIA please come and carry this Pantami abi na Pantaharam

Na Pakistani.
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by ddeola: 3:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Says a man on Terrorists watch list. SHAMEFUL ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action by Drosonogasta(m): 3:05am On Apr 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
This bastard terrorist that is under the watch list of the America’s Intelligence Service for his romance with the Al Queda group have the audacity to threaten Nigerians who are yet to get their NIN registration done?

Not your fault at all, I blame those fools who enthroned a known terrorist called General Buhari.
One question that keeps pondering within me is how many gramm of opium powder did Tinubu high on that intrigue him into trusting a fulani man so much. Na for Tinubu bodi ah take knw say hard drugs no good. No sane person would play such dirty politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Glo Apn Settings For My Laptop / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.