Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. (6583 Views)

Not pictures but video of how ESN killed Igwe Aguleri - GRAPHIC VIDEO / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
SO WHAT YOU GOT FROM PUNCH NEWSPAPER AND TRIBUNE IS GOSPEL??

YOU ARE SO SO SLOW...

I ASK YOU A PERTINENT QUESTION...

WHEN Tinubu WAS EXPOSED BY AN ARTICULE WRITTEN IN "PUNCH NEWSPAPER" WHY DID THAT SAME AFONJA NEWSFEED BRING DOWN THE SAID NEWS??...

WHEN YOU WANT TO FEEL HAPPY WITH YOUR SHALLOW REASONING UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER PLACED AND POSITIONED THAN YOU....

LEAVE IGBO PEOPLE ...AS THEY AS TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS.....TRY AND REMOVE THE HERDSMEN IN EKITI/ONDO/OYO/ ETC...

CHAI AFONJA ...WHO MAKE UNA DEY F**KED LIKE THIS SEF!!...SPITS

Factshunter:
Why would any sane person call this a repel attack? Ok, let's take a look at the content of the said news, below ;

Perhaps, there is another word or meaning that defines ' repel '. ? angry

2 Likes

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Factshunter: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
Akiara:
SO WHAT YOU GOT FROM PUNCH NEWSPAPER AND TRIBUNE IS GOSPEL??

YOU ARE SO SO SLOW...

I ASK YOU A PERTINENT QUESTION...

WHEN Tinubu WAS EXPOSED BY AN ARTICULE WRITTEN IN "PUNCH NEWSPAPER" WHY DID THAT SAME AFONJA NEWSFEED BRING DOWN THE SAID NEWS??...

WHEN YOU WANT TO FEEL HAPPY WITH YOUR SHALLOW REASONING UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER PLACED AND POSITIONED THAN YOU....

LEAVE IGBO PEOPLE ...AS THEY AS TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS.....TRY AND REMOVE THE HERDSMEN IN EKITI/ONDO/OYO/ ETC...

CHAI AFONJA ...WHO MAKE UNA DEY F**KED LIKE THIS SEF!!...SPITS
[/s]

Dude, stop rolling and trolling about the thread it changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
YOU ARE A DULL FELLOW...AND YOUR PAINS GIVE ME TOTAL JOY! grin grin grin grin grin
CRY ME A RIVER....SLOTH

PS: AN ALMAJIRI NEWSPAPTER "DAILY TRUXT" JUST REPORTED THAT SOILDERS ARE BEEN SENT ...BECAUSE IT WAS A BOUNDARY CLASH.

DAILY TRUST GLEEFULLY SHOWCASED THE DEAD WHEN THE FULANI KILLED IGBO ...NOW THEY ARE ASHAMED TO SHOW AND REPORT WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN.

IGBO PEOPLE AREN'T IN YOUR LEAGUE ....IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE A SLAVE "BE IT" DONT INVOLVE OTHERS IN YOUR SERVITUDE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Factshunter:
[s]

Dude, stop rolling and trolling about the thread it changes nothing.

3 Likes

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by nedu666: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Men
No need to dey yarn much
Just make your location known in the east
Let’s help you sharperly

Oga pls learn to ignore attention seekers. You should
know that lgbo haters are dying for attention. Ignore them. You have said your own, anyone dat does not like it should go and die

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Factshunter: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:
YOU ARE A DULL FELLOW...AND YOUR PAINS GIVE ME TOTAL JOY! grin grin grin grin grin
CRY ME A RIVER....SLOTH

Curse all you want it changes nothing.

I observed you've sudden reduced your usual multi-color episode. You have no prove than to curse and try to impose your rumors on others.

Sorry, in a sane country you prove your point with facts and not curses or crying all over a thread/space. cool

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by nedu666: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Asgard13:
Nooo Na Sunday IGBOHO Dey Chase Fulani comot from Bush

This Yoruba people eh

ESN IS HERE TO STAY... killing those bush rat is a necessity

If Yoruba people want make them call am fake news

No body sen amotekun talk more of OPC

But Yoruba will be on every onlin platform shouting esn

Esn will keep trending

Abeg wen will OPC and amotekun trend

Is all about ESN MY YORUBA PEEP

WE DEY DEAL YORUBA NA TO TALK

They are lgbo haters. They suffet seizures anytime they read news on lgbos. When you ignore them, it pains them so much to extent they start asking where you are and start replying their reply but when you respond to the rubbish they write, you ginger them to continue. Pls ignore them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Ddokie: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Factshunter:

Subsequent news will give details to that.

You mean your entire posts on this thread is based on anticipation of a high casualty figure? Not that you are certain of anything? That is very in-human.

2 Likes

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
PAINFULLY DISTURBED SLAVE THAT ADORES "ITS" CHAINS.

WE CAN EVEN SEE THE SLAVISH ATTITUDE IN YOUR ELDERS AND FOREFATHERS ...

AWOLOWO AND Tinubu COME TO MIND.....

SUCH RESOUNDING FAILURES ARE USED AS "HEROS" BY FAILURES LIKE YOU!! grin grin grin

Factshunter:

Curse all you want it changes nothing.

I observed you've sudden reduced your usual multi-color episode. You have no prove than to curse and try to impose your rumors on others.

Sorry, in a sane country you prove your point with facts and not curses or crying all over a thread/space. cool

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Factshunter: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ddokie:

You mean your entire posts on this thread is based on anticipation of a high casualty figure? Not that you are certain of anything? That is very in-human.

Absolutely not. I am for reality and the truth.

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Factshunter:

But the thread isn't about The clueless president we have..whatever you choose to call him.

It is? undecided

It's about credibility and follower-ship, a relative comparison is not out of place. Even the most dense of ZonBs know this. So I'm surprised you're asking.

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Factshunter: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
Akiara:
PAINFULLY DISTURBED SLAVE THAT ADORES "ITS" CHAINS.

WE CAN EVEN SEE THE SLAVISH ATTITUDE IN YOUR ELDERS AND FOREFATHERS ...

AWOLOWO AND Tinubu COME TO MIND.....

SUCH RESOUNDING FAILURES ARE USED AS "HEROS" BY FAILURES LIKE YOU!! grin grin grin

[/s]

You've obviously lost it. You don't deserve any sane discussion or intellectual debate. It's a shame. undecided

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
PAINS....

ESN DEALT WITH YOUR MASTERS....

Factshunter:
[s][/s]

You've obviously lost it. You don't deserve any sane discussion or intellectual debate. It's a shame. undecided

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Factshunter: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

It's about credibility and follower-ship, a relative comparison is not out of place. Even the most dense of ZonBs know this. So I'm surprised you're asking.

Dude! We are not here to discuss the source of this whole wahala but the uncivilized and the
Brainless herdsmen and the rumors of the Op.

A repelled attack is a stopped or averted attack, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Factshunter: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:
PAINS....

ESN DEALT WITH YOUR MASTERS....

Nice image though. grin

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
E PAIN YOU WELL WELL...

SEE ANOTHER....MAKE I USE YOU CATCH CRUISE...

Factshunter:

Nice image though. grin

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by VictorUSA(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
ESN thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Factshunter: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:
E PAIN YOU WELL WELL...

SEE ANOTHER....MAKE I USE YOU CATCH CRUISE...

At least, you've tried too, you've contributed to the thread with your purposeless and unnecessary screen shot.

grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
YOU MUST CRY BLOOD TODAY ...... angry angry angry angry angry

Factshunter:

At least, you've tried too, you've contributed to the thread with your purposeless and unnecessary screen shot.

grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by KoshCAD: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Asgard13:
Nooo Na Sunday IGBOHO Dey Chase Fulani comot from Bush

This Yoruba people eh

ESN IS HERE TO STAY... killing those bush rat is a necessity

If Yoruba people want make them call am fake news

No body sen amotekun talk more of OPC

But Yoruba will be on every onlin platform shouting esn

Esn will keep trending

Abeg wen will OPC and amotekun trend

Is all about ESN MY YORUBA PEEP

WE DEY DEAL YORUBA NA TO TALK
News reaching now is that Ngbo community is being attacked by fulanis herdsmen, you are here decieving yourself by mentioning yorubas up and Dan.

The yorubas you mentioned so tey the Rashidi boys dealt seriously with your parents in Ebonyi and still kidnapped your sisters for raping spree in the bush.

Keep on fooling yourself on nairaland to garner likes while your people die like chicken in ebonyi.
Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
KEEP QUIET.....IF COMMONSENSE IS COMMON YOU OUGHT TO KNOW THAT THE ARMY IS SENT WHEN THE FULANI ARE HAVING IT HOT HOT!!
IF THEY ARE IN CONTROL THE ARMY PAYS LIP SERVICE TO CALLS FOR HELP. angry angry angry angry

AS FOR THE YORUBA JAB ...ITS YOUR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO LAUGH AT IGBO DEATHS...BUT "OLUWA" PASS UNA!

KoshCAD:
News reaching now is that Ngbo community is being attacked by fulanis herdsmen, you are here decieving yourself by mentioning yorubas up and Dan.

The yorubas you mentioned so tey the Rashidi boys dealt seriously with your parents in Ebonyi and still kidnapped your sisters for raping spree in the bush.

Keep on fooling yourself on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by KoshCAD: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:
KEEP QUIET.....IF COMMONSENSE IS COMMON YOU OUGHT TO KNOW THAT THE ARMY IS SENT WHEN THE FULANI ARE HAVING IT HOT HOT!!
IF THEY ARE IN CONTROL THE ARMY PAYS LIP SERVICE TO CALLS FOR HELP. angry angry angry angry

AS FOR THE YORUBA JAB ...ITS YOUR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO LAUGH AT IGBO DEATHS...BUT "OLUWA" PASS UNA!

See Victim crier. When you were laughing at yewa people, your common sense is common then or blocked by akpu.

Odensi

You laugh at yewa people where there were no casualties, but the Fulani brought death to your own door step. Do you see what karma can do.

Not only do they kill you people anyhow, they also kidnapped your women for their own enjoyment in the bush.

But as usual, Yoruba people that have no hand in your people deaths are what you people kept mentioning.

Last last, akpu brain go get brain cheesy
Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Factshunter: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:
YOU MUST CRY BLOOD TODAY ...... angry angry angry angry angry

So, those being killed or killed in Ebonyi state will not cry blood but myself that's kicking alive and by the grace of God, about to enjoy my plate of Anala and Ewedu, and enjoying my humble self as I write this?

Wait, I hope you did not donate your self to Kanu too? grin

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Asgard13: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
nedu666:

They are lgbo haters. They suffet seizures anytime they read news on lgbos. When you ignore them, it pains them so much to extent they start asking where you are and start replying their reply but when you respond to the rubbish they write, you ginger them to continue. Pls ignore them.

Okay
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by smileyoo: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Factshunter:

These are remours except there are evidence.
we don't pray for your type of evidence, what has the govt done about the evidence of 25 slaughtered innocent ebonyians recently ?
has any of these fulani- herdsmen terrorists ever been arrested or prosecuted based on any evidence ?
we now want prevention of killings of innocent citizens, not evidence of the killings of innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by jrjfjfj: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
lol ebube pussy cheesy ,Spineless southeast governors ,fulani asslickers who sets up a security outfit and call police and army to felicitate with them grin grin grin. Nonsense and Ekuke aku tongue
Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
SEE THIS ONE WAN REVISE STORY WEY FULL INTERNET...

YOU SAY WETIN?? YOU SAY WETIN?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WAKAILI KILL UNA FINISH, POLICE GIVE AM VIP TREATMENT ...YOU OPEN MOUTH DEY TALK??

E BE LIKE SAY "AKAMU WATER" FULL YOUR BRAIN... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AS YOU READ THIS "YEWA" PEOPLE STILL DEY BENIN REPUBLIC....AND THOSE EBONYI PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANY FULANI SCOUNDREL IN THEIR BUSHES FOR NOW. MOREOVER ANYTIME THEY COME, COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE ACTIVATED...I TRUST IGBO PEOPLE, THEY ARE NOT COWARDS THAT WEAR THEIR SLAVISH CHAINS LIKE "ROLEXES"

KoshCAD:
See Victim crier. When you were laughing at yewa people, your common sense is common then or blocked by akpu.

Odensi

You laugh at yewa people where there were no casualties, but the Fulani brought death to your own door step. Do you see what karma can do.

Not only do they kill you people anyhow, they also kidnapped your women for their own enjoyment in the bush.

But as usual, Yoruba people that have no hand in your people deaths are what you people kept mentioning.

Last last, akpu brain go get brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Factshunter: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
smileyoo:
we don't pray for your type of evidence, what has the govt done about the evidence of 25 slaughtered innocent ebonyians recently ?
has any of these fulani- herdsmen terrorists ever been arrested or prosecuted based on any evidence?
we now want prevention of killings of innocent citizens, not evidence of the killings of innocent citizens.

At the bolded, I want that too....but not by posting screenshots and claiming its facts. That's rather childish and unwise cos it changes nothing....but of course, except the OP's claim can be proven beyond doubts?

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Omoslim26: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
If him like make him wail from now to 600yrs, your militia will never be accepted as the regional security outfit for Ala Igbo.

It's not even debatable at all, You might be Ipob leader but you can never be Igbo leader so you have no business creating or imposing anything on Ala Igbo.

Belief this news at your own peril.
That was how they were shouting nssuka dey boil ooo, nssuka dey burn ooo, nssuka dey hot,
All na fake news.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
KEEP QUIET ABEG..GO AND PLAY WITH SAND..
angry angry angry angry angry

Omoslim26:
If him like make him wail from now to 600yrs, your militia will never be accepted as the regional security outfit for Ala Igbo.

It's not even debatable at all, You might be Ipob leader but you can never be Igbo leader so you have no business creating or imposing anything on Ala Igbo.

Belief this news at your own peril.
That was how they were shouting nssuka dey boil ooo, nssuka dey burn ooo, nssuka dey hot,
All na fake news.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Omoslim26: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:

grin
Akiara:

Who open gate for dis mad man ��

Let me increase the volume for you.

Your supreme lord and savior cannot impose his militia on Ala Igbo.

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by dometome: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
mekaboy:
They stay in the bush, fulani came from the bush to attack. They chased the fulani back into the bush where ESN operates?

So why didn't they arrest them. Nnamdi Kanu the scammer. He can arrange an attack to deceive his gullible followers.
idiogt. ESN isn't interested in arresting anybody, they send you to God for Judgment. BTW you people are soooo obsessed with MNK, IPOB and ESN. Your hate will kill you.

1 Like

Re: How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. by Akiara: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
NA ONLY ZOMBIE DEY CALL IGBO LAND ALA IGBO....EVERYTIME.

NO BE BY FORCE TO BE IGBO...OMO SLIM...AS YOU THIN LIKE SUGARCANE ..I BELIEVE SAY YOUR BRAIN SUPPOSE BIG...BUT YOUR YARNS WEAK AND USELESS.

GO PLAY WITH SAND "LEKPA" WEY NO GET SENSE..

Omoslim26:
grin

Who open gate for dis mad man ��

Let me increase the volume for you.

Your supreme lord and savior cannot impose his militia on Ala Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle Of Otefan 1830: The Battle Where Oyo Defeated Sokoto Caliphate / Fashola And The Ethnic Soul Of Lagos (lagos A Breeding Ground For Ethnic Battle) / Why Black Sprinters Dominate The Olympics! They're From West Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.