Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nbl Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbl Plc (3246 Views)

Nbl Recruits! / Nbl, Exxonmobil And Sitp 1 / Nbl Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbl Plc by blissfull(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2007
One Luv, please I wanna find out about the pay package of Nigeria Brewery for entry level,cos am with Zenith Bank 4 now.
Please, help me as I am confuss @ this point.
Watch my back broda.
Re: Nbl Plc by orjigga1: 10:05am On Jul 10, 2007
@ post
i tink d 1st tin 2 do is 2 concentrate on d forth comin test b4 weighin ur options.
Their pay, dunno show, bt beliv it's beta than any bank. MANAEMENT TRAINEE
is a position 1 shud relish. Success in d test, mine is on Friday, 8 am. Chiao
Re: Nbl Plc by akumbu: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2007
Naira landers, Is work all about pay?
It is highly embarrassing that the only thing a lot of job beekers are interested in is how much they will be paid. even when the person has nothing to offer, somebody with empty brain that doesn't even know the scope of job, will first ask for pay before he/she knows the responsibilities.

It is a very bad attitude, a lot of pple have been bounced by intended employer b/c of that, yet we will never learn.
Use your indispansability as you negotiating tool in the company, accept any offer first and proove your worth, then you can negotiate, when they stock with your performance and services.
That is why everybody is fighting to get a job in the bank where your brain is not needed for anything and you earn fat salary. ot they go to big organisations and hide under the cover of few brilliant ones and collect salary without any positive input, how will such an employer keep you for long? you will be laid off soon and you come back to hunt for job.

Go to small organisation and get traine, gatter your experiences and move to bigger ones, acquire skills while you are still searching 4 a job and add value to that paper certificate u have , that gives you an edge over other job seekers.
dont look out for money as a beginner, look out for exposure and knowledge.
Re: Nbl Plc by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2007
Re: Nbl Plc by onmakpo: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2007
i have this problem of.Was invited for the test on friday but i work in abuja and will definitely not be allowed out.what do i do , though i applied to NB plc b4 getting the first bank job?

(1) (Reply)

Professional Driver Needed In Jumia And A Dispatch Rider... Urgently .. / Volunteers For NGO / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.