Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola (484 Views)

Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola by Gwebmaster: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Naira Marley is leading this generation to doom – Apostle Omashola

Apostle Omashola
Nigerian clergyman, Apostle Chris Omashola has criticized the actions and utterances of popular Nigerian singer, Naira Marley.

According to the man of God the Marlian president is leading the young generation on the wrong path which might eventually lead to their doom.

Pastor Omashola said this in reaction to Naira’s recent tweet, where he said all he does is smoke and make posts about voluptuous women.

“All I do is smoke loud, post big bum bum and make bangers. Why won’t u like me ? His tweet reads.

Naira Marley
Omashola described the “cumming” crooner as a son of perdition and damnation who young people should be wary of because he is a Satanic distraction.

In his words,

“Naira Marley is leading this generation to doom, Naira Marley is a son of Perdition, Damnation. Young people should be careful, he is modeling youths the wrong way, he is a Satanic Distraction.”

See tweet here
https://naijagisthub.com.ng/naira-marley-is-leading-this-generation-to-doom-apostle-omashola/
Re: Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sir you’re right

But I feel say listening to his music than listening to your lies and fake prophecy

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola by habsydiamond(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
That should be for those that are following him... The only Marley I know na Bob ooo
Re: Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
THey say am the menace, am the menace to the society, they say am bad different, am bad different from the youth
Re: Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola by Nbotee(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
And where are some of U so called men of God leading Nigerians to if not to ur pockets
Re: Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola by Bola146(f): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sure, they are yahoo people. Please don't quote me, na your wahala be that lipsrsealed Igbolabi undecided
Re: Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola by immortalcrown(m): 2:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Call a spade a spade. Some people may claim that Naira Maley does not force his songs on anybody. Native doctors that produce poison do not force it on anyone. But the availability of poison is an empowerment to evil-minded persons. Innocent-minded people can ignorantly take the poison or administer it to another person. Dealers and manufacturers of arms do not force anyone for patronage. But availability of arms favours criminal ambitions. Naira Maley's kind of songs are not forced on anyone. But young children can be misled by the songs. Do not support or produce something that does more harm than good, unless you are a hypocrite. You might claim that if you do not provide or support those bad things for the public, someone else will definitely do it. But the truth is that once you choose to be among the supporters or makers of those bad things, you are evil-minded.
Re: Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola by xochil9: 3:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Sir you’re right

But I feel say listening to his music than listening to your lies and fake prophecy

(1) (Reply)

Another Popular Nigerian Actress Dies / Man Set To Marry Girlfriend That Slept With His Brother / Ashawo White Babe Seriously Deepthroating Big Dickie Of Black Man In Viral Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.